The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Princely Dawnlight Palace - PS4 NA

Lyss1991
Lyss1991
✭✭✭✭
I bought it unfurnished, Ditched all the plants/rocks, And filled it with all my own stuff! Hope these pictures can be an inspiration for someone else :)

If you are on PSN, Send me a friend request to stop by! Lmk you are from the forums!

PSN Lyss1991i14xt4q0vyg1.jpeg
9683ljwzby7f.jpeg
5jygwxustnih.jpeg
nh8macoxorr2.jpeg
zs575xsdd36e.jpeg
vdcg2ldsl45f.jpeg
uu8nbs0ri9la.jpeg
ymww4mr312h1.jpeg
gsx4cmzqc1yw.jpeg
e9lvzexsepce.jpeg
wr20k3vo9mja.jpeg
exsxj3l3y6ug.jpeg
gtctm2ro1qh4.jpeg
l2e1edbfvifa.jpeg
x2ul175dqbf1.jpeg
ofwrcb84nhw8.jpeg
8hz0jojullov.jpeg
ypmn647hhx8p.jpeg
jwq34qa6nkwe.jpeg
wiserbfh9qm5.jpeg
1kpvfcz7502u.jpeg
gyxvpngfwfox.jpeg
dkblculi9dq8.jpeg
ctc2d4d62huy.jpeg
43ooj63kqlno.jpeg
cagzy2sn0jyh.jpeg
vwpfjjg0y6a7.jpeg
erhkmb9ed6bg.jpeg
q3unigb6v8cx.jpeg
3726v7n7ibdq.jpeg
8lacgr4bidpn.jpeg
f8fto6rfmxrp.jpeg
rtwxuenpcc65.jpeg
bpc04ah7sx42.jpeg
zdb2losddz8t.jpeg
4h8jdmo9uhtt.jpeg
89egg5hzd6t7.jpeg
2h60jil2vy99.jpeg
51k7yq3bogqc.jpeg
5dpylexia47q.jpeg
PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did you get that blue glow in the main hall?
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome, well done!
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue glow looks very nice :o Could I visit? I’m also on PS4 NA.
  • necr0o
    necr0o
    ✭✭✭
    awesome work!

however.... you should remove those Glow Bushes - just mail them over to mee >.>
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ur barbie house looks cool.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to know this as well!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They used Varla Stones.
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone!

Yes, Blue glow is from Varla stones..They were a lifesaver for lighting!
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • GlennGVZ
    GlennGVZ
    ✭✭
    Looks amazing, bought the palace myself, i have one bookshelf in it so far.

Is there any way to get a breakdown of all the furniture pieces used so I can build a shopping list?
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    GlennGVZ wrote: »
    Looks amazing, bought the palace myself, i have one bookshelf in it so far.

Is there any way to get a breakdown of all the furniture pieces used so I can build a shopping list?

That would be alot of items, Its full! Lol.

Off the top of my head I can tell you:

- I used furnishings from the Hubalajad’s furnishing pack that was sold in the crown store back in March..Thats where the Aegis test dummy comes from. It came with alot of exclusive little trinkets and some redguard/hews bane style items.

- Its 90% Redguard. Starry chairs, slatted couches, tuffets, mosaic pots, urns, lights, censers, counters, tables, end tables, grill, desks, wardrobe, cabinet, bookshelves, rugs, vases, jars, vanity...All redguard. Use esofashion to look up all the Redguard designs.

- Lux vendor items were the hews bane beds, hews bane merchant baskets, glow bushes, wedding flowers (blue/peach) starbloom flowers, glow bushes, fishing pole rack, fishers catch of the day rack, ropes, wench, anchors, antler coral, ocean coral, wedding lights, wedding pergola, the white canopy things by the pool (cant think of the name), varla and culanda stones, ayelid sconces (for the varla/culanda stones)

- i did buy the round table from the crown store, along with a few of the fancy paintings.

- trees are a combo of jesters trees (large and small - with falling pink leaves) and cherry blossom trees (large and small) jesters trees can be bought in the alliance capitol cities, cherry blossom trees from skywatch in auridon. Boats are from the achievement vendor in the capitol cities as well, master angler achievement reward. Skyshards next to the pool are an achievement item as well.

- bounty posters are from pickpocketing any guards throughout tamriel. They also sell in traders (8-10k on ps4 na) i picked all of mine, and my sweet spot is vvardenfell for some reason.

Hope this helps!
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    The blue glow looks very nice :o Could I visit? I’m also on PS4 NA.

Any time! Send me a friend request and lmk youre from here! PSN is the same as my forum name :)
  • Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    Looks awesome, well done!
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Charliff1966 :)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This looks great! That dock is very unique.

How many hours did it take you to furnish the house? And how much money did it cost?
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    18 hours initially, And ive done about 4-5 hours worth of tweaking and rearranging a few things since then. I spent 20k crowns total, And around 800k gold. Bought it unfurnished, And bought a few items for the house that either werent craftable or couldnt find a crafter to make them.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lyss1991 wrote: »
    18 hours initially, And ive done about 4-5 hours worth of tweaking and rearranging a few things since then. I spent 20k crowns total, And around 800k gold. Bought it unfurnished, And bought a few items for the house that either werent craftable or couldnt find a crafter to make them.

Wow, nice job ! :)