The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Will maelstrom arena reset after Summerset release?

TirantLoBlanch
TirantLoBlanch
✭✭✭
A friend told me tht´s the case, but I don´t know if he´s kidding me, and i found any information about it...
Happened it ever before a big release?. I´m post Clocwork city.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been working on VMA for probably half a year now (because I work on it very intermittently) and the quest have never reset. Now, if youve finished it, I think it resets every week.
  • FearAndPatching
    FearAndPatching
    ✭✭✭
    The all time leaderboards will reset most likely but your quest save will stay and allow you to continue in VMSA in whichever round your on.
    Xbox NA Aldmeri Dominion 1,000 CP+

High Elf, MagSorc, Flawless Conquerer, Master Crafter 9 Trait Everything
    Khajiit, Stamblade, Flawless Conquerer
    Dark Elf, MagDK, Flawless Conquerer
    Imperial StamWard, Flawless Conquerer
    Breton, MagPlar, Flawless Conquerer
    Dark Eld, MagBlade, Flawless Conquerer

Inspirational quote to live by

“Feed a man a fish he’ll eat for a day, turn a man into a fish he’s a fish for life”
  • Astralyst
    Astralyst
    Soul Shriven
    To say there is no chance of it resetting would be foolish but it's very unlikely it would do that. The quest you carry in your log is what saves your progress as you go forward. I've had it reset on me once, seemingly as a glitch, but it only happened once.