The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount Racing

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed a rival game is going to implement a form of mount racing. Was there not something in the works several years ago for this game to have a type of mount racing?
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Best Answer

• neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    horse racing will come someday, ZOS said so a long time ago, make sure STAMINA is maxed out.
    Answer ✓
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not gonna happen.. unlike gw2 mount all the same speed at max.. and the difference between a untrained mount and a maxed mount is rather big. a event like this would be unfair for new player and pointless for old player.

p.s. gw2 have several different mount, but they all have different ability and speed.. which is why it is ok to do it in gw2..
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disagree. Make checkpoints along an open space (cyro?)

Even with maxed mounts it could be fun. Stamina management and experience could really give someone an upper hand. I would do it.

Would be fun!
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N0TPLAYER2 wrote: »
    Disagree. Make checkpoints along an open space (cyro?)

Even with maxed mounts it could be fun. Stamina management and experience could really give someone an upper hand. I would do it.

Would be fun!

All the nightblades in cyrodiil....

i.pinimg.com/236x/54/84/75/54847536bdc53d9b9abb3ba2f22599d5.jpg

Don't know why I can't upload pictures.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on May 17, 2018 3:06PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect when (if) we get racing, it'll be like a steeplechase-type race, where there will be obstacles to jump over/get around, and in this game, probably monsters as well. I hope we get a new mount for finishing the race, but knowing ZOS, probably not.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steeplechase_(horse_racing)

Edited by SydneyGrey on May 17, 2018 4:22PM
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People already do racing in eso, same as there is mount racing and non mount racing. You would be surprised what people do in Grahtwood. Just go in Grahtwood and ask around if anyone is doing their own racing events there in zone chat, you may or may not get a bite right away.
    Edited by Armatesz on May 17, 2018 5:33PM
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)