Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should consoles receive a days /played Reward?

xxthir13enxx
xxthir13enxx
✭✭✭✭✭
A days /played benchmark Reward system.

Luv my MASK OF CHEERFUL SLAUGHTER

Console players should benefit from time played with cool Rewards.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/07/Mask-of-Cheerful-Slaughter-Female-Close-Front.jpg

Should consoles receive a days /played Reward? 60 votes

Yes
35%
Turelusxxthir13enxxDefiltedPink_ViolinzwistalaVoodooPlatypusrafaelcsmaiaTheDragonIrenieBRCOURTNKarivaaSparklyRookRaulhnajeraoXI_Viper_IXogeneralmyrickJake1576swippyYzalirkAshyachuSergeantJinxLEGION082 21 votes
No
28%
ashenehb14_ESOGreevirCpt_TeemoJasonSilverSpringanothermeRawkanDymenceArvenAldmeriTakes-No-PrisonerViolynneDarkestnghtSovjetShezzarrineRunscheiHighlor3SirGromitMuSE_nr1 17 votes
Other
6%
NewBlacksmurfredspecter23SaturnanaAlienatedGoat 4 votes
Wait...Consoles never got same Rewards PC’s Did!?!?
30%
ElsterchenNolaArchphobossionvonScuzzmanSanctum74PuzzlenutsEthyarionOrjixDanz_MacabremesmerizedishAzgaranstargazer69UdegaSparr0wSkyIsTheLimit1206greenmachinePrinsethhaygrubb 18 votes
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Shouldn't everyone receive a days /played reward, regardless of platform?
    Would be nice if they re-introduced it. :)
    Edited by Saturnana on May 17, 2018 3:23PM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Originally, that was my intent, but figured I’d specify consoles since PC received the Loyalty Rewards and consoles never.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new calendar of daily log-in drops kinda/sorta fulfills this function.

Loyalty rewards for subbing are cool--I'm a little surprised they have more or less abandoned that.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I'm on Xbox One now and we did get the rewards IF you chose to participate on PC during that time.

Its not that console players are being excluded but that "players" may have excluded themselves by choosing not to play on PC for a number of likely good reasons.

Everyone should NOT have access or the opportunity for everything like others.....that's not a reality
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 17, 2018 3:44PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The PC rewards were for being subbed when it was mandatory. There will be daily login rewards added with Summerset for all platforms.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox One now and we did get the rewards IF you chose to participate on PC during that time.

Its not that console players are being excluded but that "players" may have excluded themselves by choosing not to play on PC for a number of likely good reasons.

Everyone should NOT have access or the opportunity for everything like others.....that's not a reality

Wut??

The vast majority of console players do not own the means to play on a PC...

That's WHY we play on a console!

It's as if you're assuming the majority of the player base not only owns multiple platforms, but also owns several copy of the same game. This isn't the case.

Edit: by definition you're not a console player if you're playing on the PC kinda thing...
    Edited by Waffennacht on May 17, 2018 4:10PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    All the loyalty rewards should be available to everyone who meets the sub duration requirements, regardless of when they joined the game or what format they play on.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SirGromit
    SirGromit
    Soul Shriven
    No
    That and other loyalty rewards were given for time continually subbed, not time played. They were a way of rewarding players for maintaining their monthly sub during the period when subscription was mandatory and there were no other benefits to subscribing other than playing the game. The Crowns you get in your ESO+ were meant to be a replacement for loyalty rewards, as you could now use them to purchase items you would otherwise have to spend money on.
    Edited by SirGromit on May 17, 2018 5:10PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

Wut??

It's as if you're assuming the majority of the player base not only owns multiple platforms, but also owns several copy of the same game. This isn't the case.

Edit: by definition you're not a console player if you're playing on the PC kinda thing...

@Waffennacht

Its not that people don't have the means but instead they chose maybe a console....as well as some may have chose not to have both a PC and console to play game on.
    At the time when this was PC only, I didn't have a high end gaming PC but it did play the game so when the offer was made I "chose" to start on PC and take their offer to copy over to xbox one.

I'm not assuming the majority owns multiple but I'm pointing out it was an option for over a year.

Either way it wasn't the same game or experience but on top of that, we were required to pay a subscription to access the game and the forums so rewards for that applied. Everyone was able to chose to use that offer. Some did, some didn't
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 17, 2018 5:04PM
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Console players should benefit from time played with cool Rewards.
    As a console player, I don't agree to this.

Playing a game entitles me to nothing from it. If ZoS wants to offer it, I won't turn it down.

I won't ask.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wut??

@Waffennacht

Its not that people don't have the means but instead they chose maybe a console....as well as some may have chose not to have both a PC and console to play game on.
    At the time when this was PC only, I didn't have a high end gaming PC but it did play the game so when the offer was made I "chose" to start on PC and take their offer to copy over to xbox one.

I'm not assuming the majority owns multiple but I'm pointing out it was an option for over a year.

Either way it wasn't the same game or experience but on top of that, we were required to pay a subscription to access the game and the forums so rewards for that applied. Everyone was able to chose to use that offer. Some did, some didn't

Well speaking about my own personal experience, I'm on Xbox because Xbox was a gift to me. If it was left up to me alone, I wouldn't be able to play at all. If I had the money to drop into an expensive PC I would, but that's way outta my range
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wut??

My thoughts exactly!! Odd thought prcess
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

Wut??

@Waffennacht

Well speaking about my own personal experience, I'm on Xbox because Xbox was a gift to me. If it was left up to me alone, I wouldn't be able to play at all. If I had the money to drop into an expensive PC I would, but that's way outta my range

@Waffennacht
    Its still a choice as I don't know your exact situation but from what you've shared, someone in your life is capable and that person or family made a choice to give you an Xbox One instead of a PC.

That's part of it, and the rest is ….again I don't know your exact situation...but you can choose to change things in your life so that a PC is an option. You don't need a high end PC to play this game....you can run it on a PC with integrated ram as long as its one of those PCs that share video ram.

Again...the PC I began playing this on would have been almost 10 years old (now) and it had a Core 2 duo processor and a Nvidia GeForce 260m video card. It was the PC I got new months before WoW released Wrath of the Litch King but it was my raiding PC at the time....

But when this released in closed BETA on PC.....it was very low on the compatibility requirements back then....and I may have reached a max of 20 FPS if I used lower settings. That isn't breaking the bank and at the time was cheaper than the Day 1 Xbox One.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 17, 2018 6:50PM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Should have never launched on consoles to begin with literally killed PC population tbh
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Should have never launched on consoles to begin with literally killed PC population tbh

@Cpt_Teemo

Well yeah many of us did leave but I'd argue PC would've been as dead if the offer was never announced. Reality of it all tho…..required sub to fund development so we would say only to release using a mix of F2P and Sub format

Then they had the sub cards and all with the rewards so ppl would buy loads of cards for the rewards only to get a very small portion of crowns. I thought to myself...well wait a sec so my money isn't worth the same for a sub vs crowns.

And here we are....full circle almost (awaiting another sub required feature to be added to ESO Plus) Its pretty much required if you want to play without a hassle
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 17, 2018 8:26PM