The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Any chance the Linchal Grand Manor could be fixed to make things line up better?

Ir0nB34r
Ir0nB34r
✭✭✭
The Linchal Grand Manor is by far my favorite house, but some things don't line up at all and its annoying when trying to make things symmetrical.

There are a few instances that I hope could be fixed:
  1. The front entry way to the property is not centered with the pool
  2. The pool is not centered with the main building
  3. The room straight back on the bottom floor of the main building is not centered with the entrance main building entrance
  4. The room straight back on the bottom floor of the main building is not centered with with the door you enter to get into it
  5. The pillar gazebo in the courtyard needs to be rotated so that what ever you put in there is not blocked by a pillar from the front.

I know they have made changes to other houses post-launch, and I hope they can do this too.
[XBOX][NA]
Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
(Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
"If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a fountain that's not centered in the Princely Dawnlight Palace too, I reported it on PTS but it made its way to live.

19xCmXb.jpg
    [DC/NA]
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good observations.. I have had to work around much of this off center design myself and considering I really like for things to be balanced, it’s been a little disappointing...

However, in addition and almost more than this, I wish they had given us a view of the ocean at least... I had been dreaming of a home in this zone and being it is the Gold Coast area, it seemed to make perfect sense to be able to have a water view... :(
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't touch houses after they release, sadly. :disappointed:
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 16, 2018 5:01AM
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    There's a fountain that's not centered in the Princely Dawnlight Palace too, I reported it on PTS but it made its way to live.

19xCmXb.jpg

Also most of the windows in dawnlight dont let the light in.

But yes Linchal is not centered, i totally agree with you.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the design of Linchal Manor. I find that if too much is symmetrical, centered, and formal, it bores me. It's got a very formal feel without everything being in a straight, centered line, in my opinion.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake