Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[SOLVED] Website WON"T let me reset my password WTF?!

WarMasterCyp
WarMasterCyp
✭✭✭
When I press the link to reset my password it says "You cannot reset your password at this time" Are you *** kidding me????

What joke of a website do you people run here???
Edited by WarMasterCyp on May 16, 2018 3:24PM
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    If I build my own website It would run better and I know nothing about making websites...
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the information you have provided no one can help you.

It is best to explain what is happening. I expect there is some sort of detail being left out of your description.
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    I want to change the password for my account, I've been changing my passwords for all my accounts lately and ESO is the only password I can't change because their website sucks.

Every time I get sent a verification email to reset it, it gives me a link that says that I can't reset my password at this time...
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    When a corporation puts all the money they make in their pockets rather than investing it for quality of service, this is what you get.

Poor website design and full of bugs and poor support...
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look... now it worked :/
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Since your issue has been resolved, we've decided to close this thread.

Thanks!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.