Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild house

Sotomaior
Sotomaior
✭✭
Maybe someone asked this before...
I am in a guild,with my guildies we bought a house.I'm the owner but now I want to leave that guild and was wondering if it's possible to "give" that house to another person inside the guild....
English is not my native language :)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I unsure, but I thought house would be still on your account? Did you by house by self?
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    nope it's yours forever
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t believe you can do that.
    You are better off to just stay in the guild or other guild members will not be able to access house unless they are on your friends list and you use the house as your primary home.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope it's yours forever

So it would he still on open account. That's what I also thought. But wasn't sure about a "new" hidden feature. My home is Cyrodiil. But my house is in Repers March. In which I haven't been there in house for very long time.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Be prepared to fork over 400$ per guild house
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One option is to repurchase the house on someone's account that is planning to be in guild for its lifespan (if possible, if not purchase similar) and transfer the housing items. Useful if you for example have the set of all crafting stations.

Edit: Not sure if mundus stones can be traded as I've never purchased.
    Edited by Inarre on May 16, 2018 2:35PM
  • Sotomaior
    Sotomaior
    ✭✭
    Thx for the replies,I was worried about that.
    Solution is that i'll add every guy who gives real money in my friends list and set it as my primary residence.
    Hoping ZOS will change this in the future
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI I've just got response from my friend and guild leader of "Team DTC" (AD PvP mainly, but trader guild for all. PS4 EU)

I'll copy and paste what he wrote me.

"No its not houses are bound but you can add guilds as visitors and people so even when you leave the guild they can use ur house"

Hopefully this helps @Sotomaior
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This probably takes too much work, but you could add your guild to the list of invited guilds and anyone who wants to visit it after you leave can visit via the Port to Friend add-on. If they want to visit your home after you leave the guild, it would be easy.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotomaior wrote: »
    Maybe someone asked this before...
    I am in a guild,with my guildies we bought a house.I'm the owner but now I want to leave that guild and was wondering if it's possible to "give" that house to another person inside the guild....
    English is not my native language :)

No because it is not truly a guild house. .

G1 has an idea that would help but it would require adding every single player to the list and maintaining that list. It cannot be done automatically.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    G1 has an idea that would help but it would require adding every single player to the list and maintaining that list. It cannot be done automatically.

Actually you can just add a guild to the invite list. So you don't need to add each member individually.