The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Survey's? Is Survey such a thing?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Why is ESO Survey not a thing? Survey could be many different things. Question upon questions. I could try make a survey. But wouldn't survey be like a petition. Which a petition is also against ZOS term of use.
Edited by Serjustin19 on May 16, 2018 2:28PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They only do surveys on the crown-store. You know, the important stuff.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

Crown store is basically the content breaker now, 70% of the games content is on the crown store now
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

Crown store is basically the content breaker now, 70% of the games content is on the crown store now

Thanks you 2 :) I don't do crown store much often. Did post for the twitch crown crate thing. But only because I found out about it in gd. But rarely I go crown store section. Thanks though :) but maybe at same time, with that being said. We could have survey in future. Other than Crown stuff?
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.