The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Daedric Ritual circle?

BlissfulDeluge
BlissfulDeluge
✭✭✭✭✭
So I ported to somebody's house, and came across this;
w0p0xu9b4whn.png
Does anyone know what that furnishing is called? The house is the Velothi Reverie. I'd be appreciative if any of you can help. Thank you!
Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's from the sixth house sigil, its sunk so that only the mark shows
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Where does one acquire that furnishing? Achievement furnisher in Vvardenfell? I couldnt find it on ESO fashion website.
    Edited by badmojo on May 14, 2018 3:46PM
    [DC/NA]
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »

Where does one acquire that furnishing? Achievement furnisher in Vvardenfell? I couldnt find it on ESO fashion website.

Indeed, the achievement furnisher on Vvardenfell sells it. The price is a steep 100k gold, though, so I suppose that might be why ESO fashion does not have it displayed.
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is also the only current significant source of red-light.
    It can be useful when placed inside objects that are not flat or will not wrap the daedric symbol animation, to cast red light in an area.

Sadly, red light sources are scarce for <insert Z0$ reason here>.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed, the achievement furnisher on Vvardenfell sells it. The price is a steep 100k gold, though, so I suppose that might be why ESO fashion does not have it displayed.

Is it hidden until you get the achievement? I went and talked to Drops-No-Glass in Vivec City and all he had for Sixth house was a totem.
    [DC/NA]
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is it hidden until you get the achievement? I went and talked to Drops-No-Glass in Vivec City and all he had for Sixth house was a totem.

You dont see the sigil in furniture display. @badmojo
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you SO much for asking this!
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I'm confused. So is this the Sixth House Totem, 100k, achieve vendor, that you sink underground and it gives the effect?
    Sorry, just don't have spare 100k gold to check myself :wink:
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    OK, I'm confused. So is this the Sixth House Totem, 100k, achieve vendor, that you sink underground and it gives the effect?
    Sorry, just don't have spare 100k gold to check myself :wink:

Yes that is correct.

I also noticed the tooltip for buying this is bugged and you actually need the conquerer achievement for killing all the bosses, not the vanquisher achievement for 3 bosses like it says.
    [DC/NA]