Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Love the Houses and Furnishings in Summerset

pastygamer
pastygamer
✭✭
Am loving the elegance of design in the buildings and furnishings around Summerset. I cannot wait to purchase my Summerset Townhouse. I hope pattern drops are easy to obtain. I was only able to get two last week before they reset the Beta test when I was able to run around with my established toons. Now I have to redo all the quests (3rd time round :P) with a new toon.

Fountain from the furnishing store should be the same as what I see around town - with running water!
Would like to see ability to make water features i.e. rivers, ponds waterfall (more than one tier).

Am overall impressed with the detailing of house structures: stair railings, walls, doorways, and furnishings. Best in game so far! Scenery is lovely also.
  • mjstevenson1.msb16_ESO
    I agree with you about the water features
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a filled bookcase furnishing. All of the DLC styles so far have come with them (see Redguard from Hew's Bane and Dunmer from Vvardenfell). Empty bookcases are useless. One bookcase requires 20-30 furniture slots to fill up. When you have 5-10 of them in your house, you're looking at 100-200+ furniture slots used up solely by your book shelves.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 10, 2018 3:51AM
  • pastygamer
    pastygamer
    ✭✭
    Yes please to filled High Elf bookcase furnishing pattern!