The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Coldharbor Mountain Estates and Arena

Synozeer
Synozeer
✭✭✭✭✭
I finally decided to give housing a try after all this time, so two weeks ago I bought Coldharbor Estates with plans to make an arena. Afterwards, I realized the arena needed a good backdrop, crafting area, small town, practice dummy, and of course a way to the top of the mountain.

5EsQEY2.jpg
39CpXJI.jpg
bIJyFoV.jpg
MifHZSG.jpg
blwkopy.jpg
CMDW3VK.jpg
RACgz37.jpg
6qsSSMI.jpg
eu7sUmQ.jpg
ZgVuV8T.jpg
Rd9dfK3.jpg
Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
...and many more.
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That entrance is fantastic to look at, love the mountain. ;)

An arena is a good use of the central area... I am looking for inspiration with my place to use up the large amount of space.
    I went with the idea of making a little town with mine, that is up in the air... But having the rest of your things like; storage, crafting, NPCs, mounts, tents etc around the outskirts of the area is a setup I like a lot more than what I got going.

Also love the cave and how you made use of the cliff side of the floating isle, this is the first post I've seen where someone actually used it. <3

Thanks for the share, well done! :)