The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I am wondering why there is no mention of the Collossal Aldmeri Grotto in the crown store showcase ?

MisterSkellington
MisterSkellington
Soul Shriven
The crown store showcase for May mentions the Townhouse in Summerset, and the new Palace, but does not mention the Collossal Almeri Grotto.
Please tell me that it will be available upon Summerset's release.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not. Tel Galen (crown store only home for Morrowind) was released 3 months after lauch.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.Because it's a showcase for May
    2.The townhouse will be a permanent item you can obtain either with gold or crowns
    3. The other is insanely big property and a time limited offer, needless to say insanely overpriced as well. And gods know when it will be available.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth