The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Datamining] All Furnishing Items and Furniture Crafting Plans

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well i was right to be perplex... they finally began the rotation....

back at the beginning again, this week is wedding theme, only new item is "Wedding Curtain, Wide" which is a big version of the existing one.

it seems my time as a luxury guesser is over now... we'll see if there are new ones next week else, I think it's time for me to leave teso behind me...

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    well i was right to be perplex... they finally began the rotation....

back at the beginning again, this week is wedding theme, only new item is "Wedding Curtain, Wide" which is a big version of the existing one.

it seems my time as a luxury guesser is over now... we'll see if there are new ones next week else, I think it's time for me to leave teso behind me...

this time they are introducingstuff that wasn't the first time, any list of items you can give us for the weeks coming ahead that fit and were not given the first time?
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    the new wedding curtain, wide item was a never released item for which the itemID was lost in the middle of all other stuff either never released, or sold on merchant, or craftable, there was no logic (except for the theme "wedding") about its release.

Among all the datamined furnitures, several hundreds of items have never seen the light of day (and most will never do... as they are just abandonned items not removed from ZOS database, or that will.... later on) so it's hard to guess...

Dragon Bones will certainly introduce a bunch of new items, and I'll try to datamine them, but I don't feel like investigating like I did before about what item is what (craft, loot, vendor, crown ?) it takes too much time and I don't play the game anymore...

Actually I only log on the week end to check on luxury merchant, I have not played TESO for two months now...

Edited by Llogwey on February 11, 2018 1:27AM
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    But thank you, this thread was fun to follow. Good luck for other adventures!
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't give hope and may return later on but for the time being I have to make a break... I will eventually get the datamining for the new furnitures but the game has become too hollow for me except for gold sinking (and real money sinking...) and challenging content (not meant for the very casual, except if he is "rich")... as my two main focus are styles and furnitures, and those two are the biggest money sinks in the game i cannot continue this way around...

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Llogwey We appreciate what you've done up to this point regardless. :smiley: Hope you have fun doing whatever you decide to do next!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh well if you wanna know, for the time being I go back to my previous "love" : everquest2 :)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well, another of the unreleased wedding furniture this week, I put a pic on eso-styles... though I don't update the luxury merchant anymore you can always see new pictures here eso-styles.com/forthcoming-released/

nothing great this week , even with the release of dragon bones... I have no guess for future stuff at the moment :/

• HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Now the items are repeating I'm just checking the following page to know what is coming with a mystery surprise each week ;)

en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Luxury_Furnishers
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week's new item:
    nuv47Hx.jpg

List including the last few weeks' new items as well as the upcoming weeks' new items:
    By7HpBS.jpg
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K - as much as I'd love some of these, when putting in the item ID it shows them as bound. Further, the brotherhood things and the butterfly flocks have been on the crown store or PTS crown store.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last 3 items on your list @R_K aren't lux items but the carpet is actually a different sized one that the crown store *rolls eyes*. Looks like my list:D

I think the butterflies will appear when the Dibella Furniture Pack does...

https://tinyurl.com/yaztmntk

I added the Luxury tab from my personal spreadsheet (not everything is filled in yet lol) but you can get the idea of how things fit the theme rotations :smiley:
    Edited by Mix on April 9, 2018 1:35AM
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Update 18 datamine luxury items :)

2Cor1iE.png

For the Daedric theme we may not see all three items*
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need those darkshade plants and dwarves stuff
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What theme is after this one?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I need those darkshade plants and dwarves stuff

I'm wondering what makes the plants so inquisitive? @Aliyavana
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picture blade shaking his head in disappointment cos I can't find a gif
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix awesome, thanks for sharing
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a list somewhere of all the new furniture plans with SS?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anymore datamined stuff?