The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Home-Made Fish Tank (Aquarium)

Hazehopper
Hazehopper
✭✭
Hey guys! What do you think of this Fish Tank I've built? Ideas and feedback are very welcome! https://youtu.be/U97BzPflmIE
Edited by Hazehopper on May 4, 2018 8:25PM
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    That looks really awesome! Might "accidentally" steal this. How did you do the lighting? Varla stones?
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's really, really nice!! The creatures you chose really give it that sense of movement that's right for a fish tank and the lighting is perfect. Great job!! <3
  • Hazehopper
    Hazehopper
    ✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »
    That looks really awesome! Might "accidentally" steal this. How did you do the lighting? Varla stones?

I mainly used those blue daedric braziers toe create the illusion of water :) i just played around for a bit until I was satisfied with the lightning.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm stealing this idea for my Summerset house
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is terrible, horrible, ugh. It sucks so bad you should just disassemble it and send the pieces to me.
  • Hazehopper
    Hazehopper
    ✭✭
    This is terrible, horrible, ugh. It sucks so bad you should just disassemble it and send the pieces to me.

Hahah consider it done.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Lindsey
    Lindsey
    ✭✭✭
    I made one too :)i98blcf2e5bl.jpg
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, that second one blows me away.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hazehopper wrote: »
    Hey guys! What do you think of this Fish Tank I've built? Ideas and feedback are very welcome! https://youtu.be/U97BzPflmIE

I think it's awesome. But if it's on the second floor, have you installed the proper joists under the floor to properly support the weight of that enormous tank?
  • Hazehopper
    Hazehopper
    ✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Hazehopper wrote: »

I think it's awesome. But if it's on the second floor, have you installed the proper joists under the floor to properly support the weight of that enormous tank?

Glad it's only on ground level haha
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lindsey wrote: »
    I made one too :)i98blcf2e5bl.jpg

@Lindsey can I hire you to decorate my house? Take my gold
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, that second one blows me away.

They are both awesome in different ways. The Haze Hopper Tankorama fish tank looks like a real fish tank. Eerily real. The Lindsey's Designs tank looks like a surrealistic work of art.
  • MYWARCHILD887
    MYWARCHILD887
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!!! You guys have inspired me to make one of my own. It's still a work in progress but at least I have something to do with all the stuff I have been getting from fishing.

hggscgu3tc42.jpg
    PS4 NA - GM Psijic Supreme Order
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow all of these look amazing!
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the amount of detail in these!
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • ETROOPER3
    ETROOPER3
    x18wx1nv1ox4.png
    I feel inadequate now! Lol!
  • ETROOPER3
    ETROOPER3
    I made a hanging gardens retreat 10t9r0584qyr.png
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These are gorgeous! I’ve been wanting one, too, but I haven’t yet figured out the best way to do it.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    The only problem is there is no front. You can jump forward into them. There needs to be large plates of glass we can use for decos or sheets of transparent aluminum. I have one made from a large display case but is not as big as I want one.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    We also need animated fish like the baby netch and crabs.
  • Hazehopper
    Hazehopper
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, I upgraded my Fish Tank a little. Here is version 1.2:

https://youtu.be/FW49P0xKv2U
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I love these!! You guys are so creative.
    @Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters