The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New router? Desynched?

suicideloki
suicideloki
Soul Shriven
I have 100mps internet, ps4 pro , done all the usual delete saved data and reinstall game etc but lag is ruining the game for me. I spam attacks on adds that take no damage I once made it to the seventh round of ham without getting kicked but only once it's usually the third at best. A lot of the time the only way I can kill things is by aoe attacks my dps test has gone from 36k to 29k because my weaves aren't working well. I have comcast provided modem router combo. I've been told I could be "desynched " from the servers. I had to re purchase morrowind because my disc version wouldn't sync with servers. Any ideas?

Best Answer

• jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 100mps internet, ps4 pro , done all the usual delete saved data and reinstall game etc but lag is ruining the game for me. I spam attacks on adds that take no damage I once made it to the seventh round of ham without getting kicked but only once it's usually the third at best. A lot of the time the only way I can kill things is by aoe attacks my dps test has gone from 36k to 29k because my weaves aren't working well. I have comcast provided modem router combo. I've been told I could be "desynched " from the servers. I had to re purchase morrowind because my disc version wouldn't sync with servers. Any ideas?

Its not you or your connection, everything you have put here is the same thing I and countless others have complained about for a long time and it has only gotten worse. Zenimax did tell me the servers are based in Texas so my guess is you may be like me and very far from the servers, it could also be how far you are from the back bone of your iSP. There are so many reasons why you are experiencing what you are but its nothing you can do. I got to the point trouble shooting with Zenimax that they finally blamed the Sonny and said they will have to trouble shoot further, sonny says its not them or their responsibility its Zenimax... so... yea

I hate to say it but for players like us this game will never perform.

side note, I don't have any trouble at all with any other games I play.
    Answer ✓
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have comcast

I am sorry.

Log onto the router, put the PS4 Pros IP on static, and then DMZ it. Try again?
  • suicideloki
    suicideloki
    Soul Shriven
    Is that the same as port forwarding your ps4? If it is I should have mentioned it is.
  • suicideloki
    suicideloki
    Soul Shriven
    So I tried to log into my router and it doesn't show my ps4 pro that is hard wired I as a connected device