The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

@zos You need to fix things before Summerset. Game Changing Effects

stonescorsa
stonescorsa
✭✭✭
I will just go straight in with it. @ZOS_GinaBruno or any other @zos. We need fixes for these game changers that have been in game and not been put right yet.
you are about to drop another expansion yet these changes again go in noticed in patch notes. The pvp is full of bugs and again your community is telling you of these yet nothing is done.
I am going to give you a few that really gripe me at the moment and still are in game after being here a few months since I played again.
  1. 1st one knockdowns being bugged. Now I get this nearly every single knockdown and I get tea bagged because I die from this a lot. Dawnbreakers, Incaps (the worst one out of the lot of them), Dizzy swings, Shalks all do it and from what I can tell most knockdowns do it. You take the stun/knockdown and glide along the floor for 3 seconds unable to use any skills while on the floor. here is a link to show you what I mean, it happens twice in the fight I'm in but unfortunately the clip I use doesn't show it.https://clips.twitch.tv/RelentlessSmilingCheesecakeArgieB8
  2. 2nd one Shooting star and morphs I have seen a lot of these complaints and yet again no information on it being fixed. you hear the sound you block the damage/stun then you move away and heal then 5seconds later your ported back into the meteor and half you health is gone? really annoying and this tbh should have been fixed when it started happening same as the 1st bulleting.
  3. 3rd one dawnbreakers being animation cancelled to the point you don't see any animation, you don't see the stun cuz your guy just stands up like your still fighting and you don't no to break free. again another annoying one
  4. 4th one Snipe. What the hell did you do in a patch that lags snipe out so badly that you take 3 snipes before you even see the 1st one? ive had it plenty of times where I will be full healthed and then all of a sudden all my magicka and stamina bars go to 0 and then 2 secs later my health goes to 0. Death recap shows 3 snipes and the guy doesn't even come out of stealth?
  5. 5th one doors doors doors. why cant for the love of god can I press E once and get into a keep? why do I have to spam it 50 times before it finally lets me in? this one has been in game since I can remember and it needs fixing.
  6. 6th siege bug this one really annoys me and again has been in the game since day one. when you set up siege and you don't get the green arrow to see where you are shooting at? so you get off siege and get back on to find you still have the same problem. so you pack up siege and re apply it down to have the same problem? this is ridiculous.
  7. 7th one heavy attack animation? I don't no what you have done in the last few patches but you wind up a heavy attack on a player to find it doesn't even hit the target standing right in front of you or since the patch where you have to light attack weave to gain ulti came into play I basically light attack on almost every attack and now what happens if I hit a skill light attack and then hit a skill and then another light attack the game starts to not register whats being done which either leads to a skill not going off even though I pressed it or the light attack not going off as it isnt registering. not because I'm doing it to fast as I don't ani cancel nothing but the fact that light and heavy attack animation is really bugged.

These are just a few I have seen since coming back to the game just over 4 months ago and they are really frustrating you guys need to fix these problems and also many other problems that people are complaining over before summerset comes out. These bugs have been in game for a while now and they need fixing and ironing out. Ive given zenimax plenty of opportunities in the past and now iv had enough to many things aren't being fixed and we hear of them daily in pvp.

Please look into this and sort things out
Edited by stonescorsa on April 30, 2018 1:32PM
Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
Annabella- Stamblade
Tank Maximus- Stam DK
Brave's Templar - Stamplar
Brave's NB - Magblade
Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please add titles after the numbers, it makes it more enjoyable to read.
    Agreed with everything, First one should add incap to the list of ultimates because that bug tend to happen from that alot more.
    Also x5 sets need to get a serious QA cuz bone pirate (might be more) x5 piece dont increase actual dmg.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• stonescorsa
    stonescorsa
    ✭✭✭
    sorry amir maybe that will help for you :). I totally agree also incap is by far the worst one that does it nearly every single time. yeah not to sure what to think about summerset I'm hoping for a something new to come out as eso I don't see getting fixed any time soon
    Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
    Annabella- Stamblade
    Tank Maximus- Stam DK
    Brave's NB - Magblade
    Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc
  • kingkhaungs
    Most of those problems usually originate from lag. How is your ping?
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    The gliding after getting cced is so annoying and always happens after I get incaped
  • stonescorsa
    stonescorsa
    ✭✭✭
    I play on the NA server from England and an average ping of 167 and then when more people come online it goes up to 227 ping then when the zergs start forming it can vary from 313 ping all the way upto 818 to 999+

yes mihael this has been a problem with incap for me for a few months now and its prob the most annoying deaths that happen as you cannot use any skills or dodge or anything while gliding along the ground.

so frustrating
    Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
    Annabella- Stamblade
    Tank Maximus- Stam DK
    Brave's NB - Magblade
    Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to your mentioned points:

1. the video doesnt show anything unnatural, the player just got hit from 4 players simultaneously with the knockback and died from the burst, thats all. if you get knocked down like from incap strike or dizzying swing, try to proceed with a break free and heal spam. in most of the cases you will break free and heal, but you still lay on the ground, which is a visual bug. still breaking free and healing works in most of the times.

2. the meteor issue is connected to lag and also happens with skills like leap from the dk. its annoying yes and happens, but its not a problem with the skill, but with lag issues.

3. animation cancelling is a part of the game and you can cancel every skill animation to the point, where you dont see it. this is rather a l2p issue, since you shouldnt only rely on what you see. there are audible cues and you realize a stun a some point. yu should learn to know, which class may use which skills, then you will be prepared for something like this and you know, that you maybe have to break free without seeing a cc animation.

4. only works with lags, otherwise you should get hit separately.

• stonescorsa
    stonescorsa
    ✭✭✭
    ok checkmath to your 1st quote. if you watch the video properly all my skills are blank for the whole duration I'm on the ground? how the hell can you heal or use any skill. WATCH IT CLOSELY.

The meteor yes it maybe a lag problem but again if you played the game since beta it never use to happen like that so somewhere the coding has gone wrong.

animation cancel has been in the game yes and I no exactly how it works and no its not a l2p issue again I have been playing since beta and I used to run my own pvp guild and run raids so don't tell me its l2p. animation cancelling a full dawnbreaker with no animation no sound nothing while in combat with multiple people beating on you. you cannot see whether to break free or not. are you telling me I should go around pressing break free every time I see a group?
    Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
    Annabella- Stamblade
    Tank Maximus- Stam DK
    Brave's NB - Magblade
    Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sry watched the wrong sequence then. still, it never happened to me that i was unable to cast while being on the ground like you.
    about the animation cancel stuff. you wouldn be saved anyway getting a dawnbreaker in your described situation, because your block will come too late. for the breaking free part about it: you seem to be experienced, so i dont have to say it actually. if you are challenged by a group and maybe also lag, you should know that there are a lot of stuns and animation missing and you realize it, when you are locked down, rooted or whatever. so YOU should know, that in those situations a break free is a must do, even if you dont see you being stunned. if you dont know it, then you do now, it IS a l2p issue.