Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please please please fix stun immunity

bardx86
bardx86
✭✭✭✭✭
I continue to get stunned after immunity is granted. Its making it impossible to PVP solo.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe you can be a bit more precise about what problem you encounter. normally stun immunity works fine, only at resources guards can permastun. there is one exploit in the current game including the skill scatter shot from the bow skillline. everything else should work actually.
  • Fvh09NL
    Fvh09NL
    ✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    only at resources guards can permastun.

Since I see you mentioning this: do you know if this is intended?
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its pvp im talking about. I break free and immediately stunned again. the immunity is not working. the circle is around my feet but stunned again.
    Edited by bardx86 on April 30, 2018 10:27PM
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    Works correctly to me.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »
    its pvp im talking about. I break free and immediately stunned again. the immunity is not working. the circle is around my feet but stunned again.

as already stated. immunity works fine normally, if it doesnt there are only 3 reasons:
    -you are up against guards from resources or keeps, which can perma stun.
    -you encountered an exploit with the skill scatter shot from the bow skillline, which doesnt give you immunity, if the skill is roll dodge canceled.
    -you have lag problems, which can cause wrong visual cues, setbacks and stuff like not being able to break free.

in every other case stun immunity works as intended.
    maybe you have issues with snares, which count as soft cc skills. they dont grant you cc immunity, because they dont disable you from doing stuff.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar's Javelin, The Reach -knockback from destro staff, scatter shot... All are examples of skills that can cc you 2-3-4-5 times in a row.(For an unknown reason, with cc-immunity)
    Same goes for e.g. Fear, which is at times, impossible to cc-break.

Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭

as already stated. immunity works fine normally, if it doesnt there are only 3 reasons:
    -you encountered an exploit with the skill scatter shot from the bow skillline, which doesnt give you immunity, if the skill is roll dodge canceled.
    -you have lag problems, which can cause wrong visual cues, setbacks and stuff like not being able to break free.

maybe you have issues with snares, which count as soft cc skills. they dont grant you cc immunity, because they dont disable you from doing stuff.

It doesn't work fine normall and you defintely do get perma CC'd in cyro. The Guard perma stuns are from .5~ second stuns reapplying before you can break free to gain immunity. The PvP perma stuns mostly seem to happen when mutliple CC are cast from mutliple players, and you haven't gained CC imminity from breaking free/attempting to. Add in lag and it's a perma stun.

I believe all CC's should apply a seperate CC immunity until the break free occurs or the stun has ended.

Thanks for the post!
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know of a few CC broken aspects.

*Fear- Well known bug where it is impossible to break free from. Usually because of the animation locking the character out in random cases

Javelin- Can get locked into the ground sometimes and not have CC immunity.

Fossilize- This bug is strange, sometimes after dying while this skill is applied to the dying person, the character can become immune after revival to all CC in very rare circumstances.

Flame Reach/morphs- Can act similiar to the Javelin skill.

Incap- Very often occuring bug where my character is permanently forced in the Knocked animation regardless of Stamina pool. Pretty much instant death

Those are the ones I know of
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Own wrote: »

It doesn't work fine normall and you defintely do get perma CC'd in cyro. The Guard perma stuns are from .5~ second stuns reapplying before you can break free to gain immunity. The PvP perma stuns mostly seem to happen when mutliple CC are cast from mutliple players, and you haven't gained CC imminity from breaking free/attempting to. Add in lag and it's a perma stun.

I believe all CC's should apply a seperate CC immunity until the break free occurs or the stun has ended.

Thanks for the post!

This was my solution as well. Seems so easy to fix.