The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Controller please

bittebo
bittebo
I cant play this game and im very sorry for that. I have play WOW in 7 years and i never had any problem. I cant play with the keyboard style. Why cant i connect with a controller or play with the mouse? Im a 56 years old woman from Sweden and i think we are many older people and we have the same problem. So i cant play this game and i cant get the money back.
  • kickamyassa_ESO
    What you need is to remap the keyboard keys. The devs really should put this in or there needs to be an addon for it in game. In the meantime download that app, install and plug in your controller then assign the keyboard keys to joystick/controller.
  • AlexM
    AlexM
    Soul Shriven
    That piece of software goes the wrong way round. We have controllers, but the game does not recognise them. Is there software to bind the controller input to Keys and mouse commands?
  • kickamyassa_ESO
    AlexM wrote: »
    That piece of software goes the wrong way round. We have controllers, but the game does not recognise them. Is there software to bind the controller input to Keys and mouse commands?
    Try this It emulates mouse and keyboard on controller.

• AlexM
    AlexM
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! will try it now.
  • AlexM
    AlexM
    Soul Shriven
    That's a little dated but seems to work.

Also have come across this: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/games/elder-scrolls-online-mmorpg/how-to-play-elder-scrolls-online-with-a-controller/

But the app it uses is not free.