Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC Dungeon Vet HM dailies should give 4 keys

Bigevilpeter
Bigevilpeter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
And non HM should give 2 keys.

Currently if you are just in it for the keys there is no motivation of doing the DLC dailies even on vet based on how much harder they are, just do it quickly on normal and get 1 less key.

I think this would be a good motivation to do DLC dailies, that way they would actually be rewarding for thier difficulty and encourage people who won't bother with them to actually learn them
Edited by Bigevilpeter on April 30, 2018 8:06PM
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. Two keys for vet and two keys for HM doesn’t make much sense.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think current system is fine as if you get that many keys people will get the right shoulder with the right trait quicker and hence not have to run dungeons
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, you realise not all people have those DLC right?
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think current system is fine as if you get that many keys people will get the right shoulder with the right trait quicker and hence not have to run dungeons

How many people as a % of the population can actually do Vet HM dlc dungeons everyday? If they can they should be rewarded for it and if they get the shoulder they want faster then they deserve it
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Geroken777 wrote: »
    Lol, you realise not all people have those DLC right?

So? people don't have wrothgar dlc, does it mean those who do shouldnt get vma weapons? its even much simpler here they just get more tries, that is if they can do them even if they have them, which is already the case now
    Edited by Bigevilpeter on April 30, 2018 8:15PM
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How many people as a % of the population can actually do Vet HM dlc dungeons everyday? If they can they should be rewarded for it and if they get the shoulder they want faster then they deserve it

If people weren't so quick to kick people after 1 death or CP number only nearly 100% of the population that does dungeons could handle them.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If people weren't so quick to kick people after 1 death or CP number only nearly 100% of the population that does dungeons could handle them.

Not really though, you need 2 really good dps even if everyone knows the mechanics.

Also many people just don't have the mind to learn so many mechanics not to mention that hard mode is still hard even for veterans
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not really though, you need 2 really good dps even if everyone knows the mechanics.

Also many people just don't have the mind to learn so many mechanics not to mention that hard mode is still hard even for veterans

That's exactly why I'm right though. If people weren't getting kicked they would get some of the gear out of the dungeons, and they would learn the mechanics. You can't learn a mechanic if you are never able to run the dungeon. You can't get the item that is bound that only drops in the dungeon you keep getting kicked from cause you don't have X item.

That is the problem. You don't have to be 300+ to do any of the DLC. It's nice they are changing it but you don't have to be. People thought that about the Cyrodil DLC dungeons when they launched. I did a PuG the other day (vWGT) where I was the only one over 250 and we did it with 1 wipe, and maybe 1 other death before. If people just took the time to help people learn the stuff you could be doing vRoM on with a group around 200 CP.

Sure there are times if I'm in a hurry I will ok a vote kick, but if I have the time I'll give anybody a chance to get through a dungeon.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They can already get keys quicker. If the pledges are Fungal Grotto 1 and any DLC dungeon, you just run FG1 5 times or the DLC dungeon one time. You can get faster keys doing easier content. Might as well give extra keys for the longer harder dungeon.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's exactly why I'm right though. If people weren't getting kicked they would get some of the gear out of the dungeons, and they would learn the mechanics. You can't learn a mechanic if you are never able to run the dungeon. You can't get the item that is bound that only drops in the dungeon you keep getting kicked from cause you don't have X item.

That is the problem. You don't have to be 300+ to do any of the DLC. It's nice they are changing it but you don't have to be. People thought that about the Cyrodil DLC dungeons when they launched. I did a PuG the other day (vWGT) where I was the only one over 250 and we did it with 1 wipe, and maybe 1 other death before. If people just took the time to help people learn the stuff you could be doing vRoM on with a group around 200 CP.

Sure there are times if I'm in a hurry I will ok a vote kick, but if I have the time I'll give anybody a chance to get through a dungeon.

Well for most people they can't spend 2 hours on a single dungeon that might never be finished in the first place. i understand if you are teaching a friend or a guildmate and the run should be stated as a training session, but when you do the dailies you are in it for an efficient key run or a helm run
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't even be bothered just give everyone everything they ask for on this game and ruin it
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't even be bothered just give everyone everything they ask for on this game and ruin it

Some people just want to complain and oppose anything without even thinking about it, lets just listen to them and not make any adjustments to the game
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Some people just want to complain and oppose anything without even thinking about it, lets just listen to them and not make any adjustments to the game

You're right adjustment to the game ate needed ,ie fixes to all the bugs and issues not things like this until we get a game that runs as intended but hey carry on asking for extra stuff that might break it even more , just to please as you said a very small perctage
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're right adjustment to the game ate needed ,ie fixes to all the bugs and issues not things like this until we get a game that runs as intended but hey carry on asking for extra stuff that might break it even more , just to please as you said a very small perctage

Harder content should be more rewarding otherwise no point in doing it and because it isnt many people just skip it.

Just basic logic here, if you put in the effort you deserve a reward
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prestige
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prestige

maybe the first time you beat them or get the achievments after that no reason to redo them, personally I got all achievements and monster helms of pre horns of reach dlc and I almost never do their dailies anymore, also i don't bothee with the new ones on vet since non of their sets or monster helms or achievements rewards are tempting for me, I need a reason to suffer through their HM vet
    Edited by Bigevilpeter on April 30, 2018 8:50PM
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree, i can solo a non-dlc vet HM

i barely do in 4 good people non-HM vet dlc one.

but getting 2 keys for non-HM is enough, let's say 3 keys for HM at max.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    i agree, i can solo a non-dlc vet HM

i barely do in 4 good people non-HM vet dlc one.

but getting 2 keys for non-HM is enough, let's say 3 keys for HM at max.

3 keys in HM could work too, judging that only the final boss is harder, but still a lot of people would just not do the HM for just one key
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say newer DLC HM is not designed to be pugged, the huge jump from vet up to HM indicate this.
    Not against 4 keys, its even reasonable.
    If you want fast keys I guess the easiest is to run easy vet dungeons and normals on lots of alts, might ignore many dlc because they are long.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would lower the DLC Dungeon mobs health by like 25-40% like other dungeons....the mobs just feel grindy and make the dungeons longer for no reason than having higher health bars on mobs than other dungeons...

Edited by Troneon on April 30, 2018 10:51PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep its true, vast vast vast majority of people skip the DLC dungeon pledge as its not worth the time to get plopped in a group with combined DPS of under 10k. Even in premade guild groups, they are still largely ignored, apart from when someone needs a helm.

More incentive sounds like a good idea to get more people doing it.

Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already have so many unspent keys that I don’t have a need for ... now you’re saying they should pile on more?
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would do three, but I agree. DLC HMs are such a pain and should reward more.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already have so many unspent keys that I don’t have a need for ... now you’re saying they should pile on more?

The whole game doesnt revolve around you specifically
  • Sjizzle
    Sjizzle
    ✭✭✭
    what more keys ????? damn i have 582 key in my backpack wtf more keys ????? no more keys give something else from dlc vet HM dungeons.....put some mounts in drop not with 100% drop chance, some faster reserch scrolls, other rare items, ..... but no more keys !
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No it seems it revolves around you instead as I also have more keys than I need so don't see a reason to increase this
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I had to grind 1 shoulder for 3 years. In the meantime I got multiple sets from trials. If I had to wait for 1,5 years, I would not feel I have "cheated", be sure of that.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No it seems it revolves around you instead as I also have more keys than I need so don't see a reason to increase this

What i'm suggesting is good for the health of the game and will give a reason for people to learn the harder content, you saving your keys is not anyone's problem but you, ive been playing since 2015 and I used all my keys and still have missing sets or sets that I decons back to save space and might need now.

What you are suggesting is pure selfishness

Edited by Bigevilpeter on May 1, 2018 6:37AM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What i'm suggesting is good for the health of the game and will give a reason for people to learn the harder content, you saving your keys is not anyone's problem but you, ive been playing since 2015 and I used all my keys and still have missing sets or sets that I decons back to save space and might need now.

What you are suggesting is pure selfishness

Been playing since release, and it's not my fault you decon stuff that would be your issue , giving people more keys so that they do the harder content an then get all the helms and shoulders quicker will probably only make them stop doing the harder content quicker, so what your suggesting sounds purely selfish to me as you chose to decon stuff , but tbh can't be bothered with this thread anymore as it's not needed in the game