The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need help with mag sorc no pet build

jordan909
jordan909
Soul Shriven
I know I have work to do but I'm stuck at 15k dps is love some help to usher my sorc Into the big boy leagues
skill wise fb- daedric tomb ,hardened ward,power surge (I like degeneration (entropy morf)but I mag too much ,inner light ,bound aegis
bb-LL ,block of storm haunting curse inner and bound
I'm running 5 netches fire staff front lightning on back
illambri mask medium shoulders heavy
and 4 piece necro nothing is gold all divine
I have charged on my fire star and defending on my back bar

help a brotha out and thanks in advance
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    Dont repeat posts
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Switch Necro out for Julianos as you aren't running a pet. If you want the buff from Netch's you'll need to drop one piece of your monster set and run the full 5 netch set. Alcast's old build would be a decent start for you. It's 5 Julianos, 5 Netch, 1 Iceheart. Almost all dps gains I've seen are from light attack weaving. If you're missing 1 or 2 light attacks on each bar your losing a lot of dps. Just work yourself into a good rhythm with your weaving, throw in a heavy attack for sustain on occasion, and practice, over and over, until the rotation is just muscle memory. Unslot Power Surge and Spell Power Pots. Slot inner light and bound aegis on both bars.

My rotation:
    Liquid Lighting>LA>Blockade>LA>Haunting Curse>HA>Bar Swap

Force Pulse>LA>Force Pulse>LA>Force Pulse>Bar Swap

LA>Liqid Lightning>LA>Blockade>HA>Bar Swap

Force Pulse>LA>Force Pulse>LA>Force Pulse>Bar Swap

Repeat applying buffs when necessary.
    Edited by madchuska83 on May 1, 2018 2:45AM