Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disappearing Combatants

rowanspring
rowanspring
Soul Shriven
I wasn’t sure where to put this after searching and not finding the topic.

So during several battles of minor characters the combatants would disappear and then reappear all during the battle. When they disappeared, the lines appeared prompting they where going to strike but there was no character and then a few seconds later they reappeared. I would have submitted a bug fix however it’s kind of difficult while in the middle of a battle but it happened several times and in different areas.
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's real. Completely invisible group members. I got attacked by an invisible person for sure yesterday. I bet I get attacked by invisible people all the time and dont even know it.

@ZOS_Holden
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my BG against Moist Chips pre-made (my PUG won btw ;) ) everyone was blinking in and out for about the first 5 minutes or so.

Everyone, my team included (though it appears as if you aren't blinking on your end)

Single targets fail, but AoEs will still hit invis or blinking characters
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the op is talking about night blade npcs going invisible. This is intended behavior since they are just using the ability dark cloak.
  • BlackLabel
    BlackLabel
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve seen this too. Fought a stamplar that was rapidly blinking in and out of our duel and jabbing while invisible. After the fight stopped they wouldn’t disappear anymore.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm it happened on duels and BGs over the weekend
    EU | PC | AD
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invisible combatants..?? Who said that?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes they bug but they appear in milliseconds, its weird yes. Must be some desync