Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Warden, Stamina Build?

cgregsweeney
So this is what I've got so far! :)

Obviously my weapon is gonna be One Handed and Shield,
but I'm not sure whether I should use Medium or Heavy armor yet. :sweat:

First Three:
Cutting Dive
Subterranean Assault
Soothing Spores

L1/R1:
Bull Netch
Bird of Prey

Ultimate:
Wild Guardian

Is this good, or should I mix some Fighters Guild and Weapon actives in there? :neutral:
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOr which content?
    For pvp heavy armor on an imperial is very nice. You also should include heroic slash and reverb bash to your bars.
    For pve depends if you want to go tank or dd....
  • cgregsweeney
    Checkmath wrote: »
    FOr which content?
    For pvp heavy armor on an imperial is very nice. You also should include heroic slash and reverb bash to your bars.
    For pve depends if you want to go tank or dd....
    While I may eventually want to participate in PVP, I'm primarily a PVE player- and a solo one at that.

I guess I just want to deal damage and not die. So a mix of tanking and damage dealer?
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The either try out a medium armor build together with some resistances (from pirate skeleton or chudan monsterset) or you go for a damage oriented heavy armor build. Maybe ravager would be a good set then
  • cgregsweeney
    Checkmath wrote: »
    The either try out a medium armor build together with some resistances (from pirate skeleton or chudan monsterset) or you go for a damage oriented heavy armor build. Maybe ravager would be a good set then
    Thank you, I'll give them a look.

Just to reiterate my other question though, do you think I should mix in some other active abilities? Or is sticking with the Warden abilities okay?
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also use some other abilities from the weapon skilllines, they fit in very nicely and match the wardens offensive and defensive abilities.