Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

racial passives question?

Tukolp
Tukolp
Hello there, I am realy curious about racial skills, especially about %bonuses, do they apply for the whole stats, for the points i putted them in, or they just apply for the basic without points.
Or how do they work? Searched internet but not found any proper answer.
Thx :)
Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 29, 2018 2:05PM
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tukolp wrote: »
    Hello there, I am realy curious about racial skills, especially about %bonuses, do they apply for the whole stats, for the points i putted them in, or they just apply for the basic without points.

This needs to be merged with my post... ;)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want the power increase of the Racial Passives, then you need to invest the skill points in the passives as they unlock.

It takes a few levels for the Racial Skill line itself to unlock, something like L5. Anyway, once you can view the Racial Skill line in game and passives unlock, you will want to invest skill points.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tukolp
    Tukolp
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    Tukolp wrote: »

This needs to be merged with my post... ;)

Where is your post ? :D

Nestor:
    My question supposed to be targeting the bonuses, those percentages apply to my total mag/stam/hp or just for the characters basics?
    I mean if I put 40 points into magicka, and I'm a high elf do I get that mag bonus for all my magicka or I get the percentage bonus for my base, not for the increased with points (+40) magicka ?
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for example the high elves get a 10% max magicka bonus. this is calculated after you add all max magicka set boni, enchantements and attribute points. percentage numbers always come last, so if you increase your max magicka on a fully leveled build by adding a one set monster piece for example, you will see a higher increase in magicka than the set boni and enchantement together.