The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Besides Nirnhoned, which trait is the most valuable?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Don't care if it's because of rarity or usefulness, I want to know which traits get the highest prices in the guild stores.

I'm building a master crafter, and I've got every trait on every item except for Nirnhoned. I'm looking to fix that, but I'm short on gold and can't afford pieces to research. I'm hoping to raise money by crafting pieces with the traits I do have and selling them. I just need to know which traits would be the best for this and what price would be appropriate for me to set.

Dunno how much it matters, but I'm on XB1 EU server.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's about context. That kind of thing you are probably better to make to order.

Sharpened has a place, Precise has a place, Infused, charged is a little niche.

Training gear if you selling leveling gear.

Honestly tho, you will need to guess sets too. Maybe Juli magika, hundings stamina. To order will be better, but there are better ways to make money.

Nirn armour is about 8k and weapons 20k to research. (Xbox EU pre event prices)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda difficult to make stuff to order when there's nowhere to advertise your services or anything. I mean, I'm more than willing, but having to wait for someone to request a crafter in the zone chat every time isn't a viable way of getting customers.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join decent trading guilds. Requests are pretty frequent. There are loads of decent ones.

But honestly you only make a few k Gold a piece more as a tip. It's not that profitable way to make gold.

Sure if you pop up some infused staves you might get some takers but i dunno its a reliable way to make big money.

Infused / Sharp / precise are your big ones. Make a full set of Juli, Purple, whack it on and wait. If it sells add more. I just dunno tho. As most people.know a crafter or are in a trading guild so they just provide mats to their crafter to make.stuff.

You are guessing set. And style, and trait etc etc.

I'm.sure you will get takers. But just unsure you gunna earn the big bucks..... When last three weeks we all been getting motifs for free and selling for 100k

But good luck. If you need a trader i k ow some.good ones. Or just look around Mournhold and other capitals and ask for membership.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll still be rewarded for being a master crafter, however, @Azurephoenix999.

For example, you can do max level daily writs for a chance at master writs. That enables you to buy a whole bunch of cool stuff at the master writ vendor.

But, yes, it's generally hit or miss in zone chat for players needing crafting services. Best join a guild ... and be sure to update your post-it note in the guild roster for the crafting services you provide.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe nirnhoned is popular in pvp, and infused is really popular on all weapons and whatnot in pve.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR