The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shrouded Daggers rework, new zerg buster?

GreenSoup2HoT
GreenSoup2HoT
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Heres the idea plain and simple.

Stamina is lacking in my opinion when it comes to zerg busting. We have no Vicious Death, we have no magicka detonation and we have no over-tuned pbaoe like EotS.

So to remedy this problem i thought of a solution and that is to rework Shrouded Daggers.

So currently Shrouded daggers once it hits a target it bounces to an additional 2 targets, increasing in damage per bounce. 8 meter radius per bounce.

The proposed rework would be this:

Shrouded Daggers:
  • Fire a secret "splinted" dagger from your sleeve dealing [x] damage.
  • The dagger splits once it hits its initial target, the dagger continues to split after each bounce. Can bounce 4 times. 1-3 meters radius per bounce.

So how this would work, if there is a ball group staying very tight together, i can throw this dagger and it will splinter for each bounce and could hit basically everyone.

The splints would work like this:
  • 1 player - Initial target
  • 2 players - First bounce
  • 4 players - Second bounce
  • 8 players - Third bounce
  • 16 players - Fourth bounce

So theoretically you could hit a total of 31 people if they were very close together. The daggers would not increase in damage to remain balanced. The snare could also be removed. Also note the radius per bounce would be drastically reduced so that this is ment to kill ball groups or zergs for stamina players. The closer together the mass amount of players, the more value this skill gets.

This is only just an example of something that would be cool to see in the game for stamina characters. @Wrobel

Now if people think this is overpowered, just learn to spread out like vicious death or eots. Right?

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on April 28, 2018 3:02AM
PS4 NA DC
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    reverse slice
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ... so another Steel Tornado basically?

I don't see stam builds trying to zerg burst from range, since you drop an ultimate at the same time (DBoS usually), so I don't see this bringing anything to the table - bar a nerfed Shrouded daggers for all other applications.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.