The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armour

forbesman
forbesman
Hi

Could anyone help me with some decent armour please? Playing DK magicka and finally got my skill lines etc going okay. I am using armour that I get awarded or loot, 5 light, 1 medium, 1 heavy. Assigned a couple of crappy glyphs I've made to some of them (don't really know what I'm doing there). But keep reading about "sets" of way better armour than I have.

Would someone be able to give/loan/sell me some good stuff to give me a kick start. Thanks!

eu server
xbox gt: forbesman

ps feel free to add me as a friend! Cheers
  • Shadowstale
    Shadowstale
    ✭✭
    Hello,

here's a link to crafted sets: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Crafted+Sets

Can't help with crafting as I'm on PC/EU, but for starting you could use Magnus' Gift combined with Seducers set.

Both are easy to craft and I'm sure someone will craft them for you if you ask in your guild, or in zone chat if you are not in guild.

edit: I forget Julianos set, which is bit harder to craft but should be found from guild traders, as it's quite popular.
    Edited by Shadowstale on April 28, 2018 7:34AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you CP160? If not then I wouldn’t bother with the time or money. Just use willpower jewlery you get from daily random awards and other 5pc sets you find. Once you hit CP160 you’ll probably want to start out with something like Julianos and Burning Spell Weave. Use Julianos weapons so you don’t have to farm them. You will have to far the jewlery though. Although once Summerset comes it’s possible to make Julianos jewlery also. As always I’d suggest joining a beginner friendly guild on Xbox.