The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone run a 2h + DW stamblade build?

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Getting sick of bows and want a change of pace. Curious if anyone's pulled decent numbers using a front bar 2h and back bar dual wield.
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of the Cyrodiil runs it. Pretty much the most cheese setup that has ever existed.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    Half of the Cyrodiil runs it. Pretty much the most cheese setup that has ever existed.

Talking PvE/Trials DPS, not PvP =P
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »

Talking PvE/Trials DPS, not PvP =P

Ive tried dw/2h. Now im trying dw/snb. Snb is better for surviving IMO. Although I have never tried a trial yet. 2h seems better for pvp perhaps.

DW is my offensive bar, SnB defensive + has morphs that do stuff like major defile, minor heroism ect.
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect the answer is unfortunately no. Running 2h/bow seems to pretty consistently pull lower numbers than dw/bow, and with endless hail still doing something like 5k dps on its own in a mediocre parse, I don’t think dw can put up any skill combos to get close to that. And poison inject offers a lot in terms of dps, too. Haven’t tried it, but from a thereotical standpoint it doesn’t seem good.

There was a guy on forums a while back either in this topic or the pts that I thought said was getting close to 30k and was using like, single bar 2h. Could try finding that and reaching out to him, but the thread was about how summerset would kill his build so it might not have longevity if it works at all (never said how close he was to 30k).
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to player guides. There's a guy happily over there running it. Got enough dps for vet trials too.