The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can you reflect Curse?

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Was on my sorc last night:

pIIMwZt.png

Hrm?

Also had Riposte (the champion point perk) deal almost 4k to me... First off I'm on a sorc so WTF melee attack could I have used to proc it? Second, 4k??? It's clearly not being cut in half by Battle Spirit...
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Petrify on death recap = Rune prison actually. The Petrify icon is actually a UI error that happened multiple times before.

(and yes, that smells like bad code copy pasta).
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like you got nuked by another Sorc, with the bug (which exists on PC at least) that causes Rune Cage damage to show up as Petrify in death recaps. Nothing in your recap counts as a projectile, which is all that can be reflected. And just for the record, while Rune Cage does have a bit of a delay, it's not able to be reflected.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in my memory this looks like a pretty normal number for haunting curse. compared to that, the force pulse looks pretty underwhelming tough. does force pulse list all three damage parts separately on the death recap? if so, the numbers would make more sense.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh an UI bug? Ok that would explain that.

I didn't take a screenshot of Riposte. (I had to exit screen to view choice points lol)

It says like 15% when blocking a melee attack to return 3.5k ish damage to the attacker.

On my sorc, I thought an ability had to have less than 8m to be melee, meaning wtf did he block to proc it?

And why did it do so much damage? (Really can't be a crit cuz I had 2-3.2k impen) and was above the champion point suggestion - making me believe that the champion point Riposte effect is not being affected by Battle Spirit
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if we didn't need more reasons to ignore the death recap, haha :(.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was on my sorc last night:

pIIMwZt.png

Hrm?

Also had Riposte (the champion point perk) deal almost 4k to me... First off I'm on a sorc so WTF melee attack could I have used to proc it? Second, 4k??? It's clearly not being cut in half by Battle Spirit...

Damage seems a little off to me too. I rarely hit a curse that hard in cp let alone no cp. This is with a build with 40k+ mag and 3.5k spell damage in cp. Not being said it can't be done but if so they'd have to be dual wield with a high mag pool.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on April 26, 2018 10:12PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht

If you use any combat cloud it will show Cage as Petrify there too, so it’s not a death recap issue. I guess they copy pasted the code for the unblockable undodgeable stun and forgot to change the ability ID or the description.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.