Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kicked out of dungeon before finishing quest

joshisanonymous
joshisanonymous
✭✭✭✭
So I was doing a group dungeon that I hadn't yet done the quest for. We finished and I was listening to the final dialogue but before I could click through it all, the group disbanded and I was kicked out of the dungeon. Now I have one final step in the quest but I have to go through the whole dungeon again to do it.

Why is this a feature? I understand if no one else wants to listen to the dialogue, but it's really annoying that I'm punished for trying to even at the very end where it wouldn't affect anyone else.
Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    I would really like to see this changed so that you don't get kicked out if everyone leaves the group.

Even if you fast forward through all of the dialogue, sometimes you can only turn in a quest after the NPCs are done with their script, not leaving you enough time to turn in the quest if everyone left the group immediately after the activity was completed (Elden Hollow I or Volenfell, for example)
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands
  • ArenthianSniper
    ArenthianSniper
    Soul Shriven
    Yah been playing since the days a subsciption was required to play and recently did a dungeon and got kicked out before quest was complete didn't use to be that way.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was doing a group dungeon that I hadn't yet done the quest for. We finished and I was listening to the final dialogue but before I could click through it all, the group disbanded and I was kicked out of the dungeon. Now I have one final step in the quest but I have to go through the whole dungeon again to do it.

Why is this a feature? I understand if no one else wants to listen to the dialogue, but it's really annoying that I'm punished for trying to even at the very end where it wouldn't affect anyone else.

yes, super annoying in Banished Cells where the quest completion npc only shows the arrow above his head after over a minute of dialogue. Everyone's long gone by then, including you...