Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Get Creative with the ESO Daedric Dress Up Contest"

• Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Edward wrote: »
    Have they announced it even or is this just quietly forgotten contest?
    Either that or too many submissions :D

Hey @Tillalarrien,

We've had to delay the announcement while we review all the entries. There were far more than expected and we want to give them all a proper review instead of rushing through them. We'll have an announcement in a week or two.

Any news on this? :)
    @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Still nothing.. Really? It's just shameful.
    I know with Summerset release it's busy, but don't make promises you cannot keep Zenimax.

SANGUINESS
    [EU Server - @Sanguiness ]
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Edward wrote: »
    Have they announced it even or is this just quietly forgotten contest?
    Either that or too many submissions :D

Hey @Tillalarrien,

We've had to delay the announcement while we review all the entries. There were far more than expected and we want to give them all a proper review instead of rushing through them. We'll have an announcement in a week or two.

When can we expect to hear the results? Been waiting well over two weeks now..
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • K1T73N
    K1T73N
    ✭✭
    Any sort of update here from ZOS would be greatly appreciated....
  • GeminiImpact
    GeminiImpact
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Edward @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , any updates on when people will be hearing back about the results for this contest? It's been over two weeks since the last update. The community at least deserves an update to the progress that has been made towards the results, if any.
  • DanielMorra
    DanielMorra
    ✭✭✭
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the "no answer" means "we never plan to make good on these contests it's just hype." Which is demotivating for players, adding to the feeling that ZOS does not give a skeever's tail about players.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am disappointed...
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the entries have been shared on zenimax Facebook or twitter for eso as was originally planned, so looks like this competition may have dissapeared into the ether.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_Edward @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , any updates on when people will be hearing back about the results for this contest? It's been over two weeks since the last update. The community at least deserves an update to the progress that has been made towards the results, if any.

We gave an update in a different thread recently, but we plan to contact finalists to determine eligibility by the end of the week. We had literally thousands of entries to go through and underestimated how much time it would take, but this is still in progress and hope to have winners announced soon. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭

We gave an update in a different thread recently, but we plan to contact finalists to determine eligibility by the end of the week. We had literally thousands of entries to go through and underestimated how much time it would take, but this is still in progress and hope to have winners announced soon. :)

Thank you for letting us know @ZOS_GinaBruno
    SANGUINESS
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Thank you for letting us know @ZOS_GinaBruno

No problem, good luck!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • DanielMorra
    DanielMorra
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, Is it possible to see the works of all participants after naming the winners? I would like to see the ideas of other people as well.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, Is it possible to see the works of all participants after naming the winners? I would like to see the ideas of other people as well.

See if this link works for you: http://woobox.com/h97pgz
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Link works but it appears to only be one page of submissions (21 pictures).
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ley wrote: »

Ok, should be fixed. I increased the amount of entries you can see on the page, and there's a (very faint) button at the bottom that you can click to go to the next page.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, should be fixed. I increased the amount of entries you can see on the page, and there's a (very faint) button at the bottom that you can click to go to the next page.

Oh I see it now. Wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it; thanks!
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not to take this off-topic (although it is) ... woobox?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=yJMKGeICf0Y&feature=youtu.be&t=57s
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browsing through submissions. Some really cool stuff!
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭

That's quite an impressive amount of images. Will have to look through them all one day!
    Maybe you should remove the NSFW one on the last page - that doesn't really look daedric in nature and might bring trouble for some unsuspecting people browsing the gallery in the wrong place. ;)
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

That's quite an impressive amount of images. Will have to look through them all one day!
    Maybe you should remove the NSFW one on the last page - that doesn't really look daedric in nature and might bring trouble for some unsuspecting people browsing the gallery in the wrong place. ;)

Oh. ...OH. Um, yes. That has been removed. :neutral:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is a lot of entries, even with the duplicates.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    driosketch wrote: »
    That is a lot of entries, even with the duplicates.

That's only the English entries, too. There were more on the German and French pages. It was literally thousands of entries.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be a lot of work to add this, but I wish each one had the prince's name that they were portraying, because some of them I can't tell if they were going for Sithis (who isn't a Prince btw), Namira, or Nocturnal.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be a lot of work to add this, but I wish each one had the prince's name that they were portraying, because some of them I can't tell if they were going for Sithis (who isn't a Prince btw), Namira, or Nocturnal.

This doesn't work for all of the images but some people renamed their image files before uploading them and they may give you a hint as to which Daedric prince it was themed after. you can find this if you mouse over the image once you click on it or if you right click>copy image location. I know this isn't the best solution but it helped me determine who it was for in a few cases.

Example:

http:// offertabs.s3.amazonaws.com/offer/h97pgz/large/810_5aaf3cbeb7456-DiscipleofAzura.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527275374&Signature=1YZhBAeWoUHxZvx7WFAIakwinsI%3D
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    Its sad that just a few people get prices. Cant you do more small prices, like idk 1000 crowns for places 4-50?
    So many good entries need to be rewarded ;)
    Please fix the game!
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This doesn't work for all of the images but some people renamed their image files before uploading them and they may give you a hint as to which Daedric prince it was themed after. you can find this if you mouse over the image once you click on it or if you right click>copy image location. I know this isn't the best solution but it helped me determine who it was for in a few cases.

Example:

http:// offertabs.s3.amazonaws.com/offer/h97pgz/large/810_5aaf3cbeb7456-DiscipleofAzura.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527275374&Signature=1YZhBAeWoUHxZvx7WFAIakwinsI%3D

Eyyy, that's pretty useful, thanks!
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So like, if we link directly to the images on the woobox link, can we post our entries here? :smiley: I've been terrified of posting anything because of the disqualification risk regarding pre-publishing the images. D:
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno. Which other thread are you updating in? I lost track of the other threads.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Woobox Gallery of entries that didn't win?
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "