The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I make sure to ambush a tab-targeted player?

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is my first time using Ambush, or actually Lotus Fan (the mag morph) on my NB. Countless times now I have tab-targeted a player, only to gap close to their pet or an NPC close to them. Is there any solution other than being more precise with the targeting reticle or getting a better angle, before jumping in? If there are multiple targets close together, shouldn't I automatically jump the tab-targeted one? I mean, sometimes I curse tab-targeting when there's something right in front, but I shoot 90 degrees to the side, because I had tab-targeted something, there, earlier. This seems a bit inconsistent to me. On the other hand, I think it jumps to the closest target, if the tab-targeted player lines up behind something at the exact time of the jump. I think that could be what the problem is.
PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
PC NA (EP): Magicka NB