Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tsaesci Motif Availability

Earrindo
Earrindo
✭✭✭✭✭
I was fussing with outfits earlier, and happened to stumble on an outfit I am absolutely in love with, but it requires the Tsaesci motif, which is marked as being crown store only.

I was hoping @ZOS_GinaBruno et al could perhaps give us a hint as to when this excellent motif will become available. We know the Worm Cult motif will be part of the anniversary event, but the Tsaesci motif's availability remains a mystery.

Hopefully it will be in the store during the anniversary as well!
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I second this request. I've been waiting for any word on this, anticipation is driving my desire to buy crowns, but there's no pay-off yet. I want to give you my money ZOS, but you keep running away without a word. :-(
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ikr?
    I am just hoping when they announce the April crown store stuff, it will be included. It doesnt make sense to have it be available to essentially preview when they released the outfit system, and then make us wait so long.
    I was frankly shocked it wasnt part of the March lineup.

Just to show what I am having to wait for...
    L2JgZDj.jpg
    Edited by Earrindo on March 29, 2018 1:34PM
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will come next week in crown store when the third Birthday event begins...

the description already say its crown exclusive birthday motif
    Edited by The_Saint on March 29, 2018 1:34PM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, just says seasonal purchase in the crown store, couldnt get more vague than that
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont mean to necro a thread but I was really hoping someone, somewhere may have heard of this elusive motif's release date o:)
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    dont mean to necro a thread but I was really hoping someone, somewhere may have heard of this elusive motif's release date o:)

None yet, I'm guessing soon though. It's available on the Summerset PTS, so I'm guessing around the release of the new Chapter or the summer.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beetleklee wrote: »
    Rickter wrote: »

None yet, I'm guessing soon though. It's available on the Summerset PTS, so I'm guessing around the release of the new Chapter or the summer.

WAIT WHAT?!?!?! ITS ON PTS?!!?!?!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been on the PTS since dragon bones
  • Allypage
    Allypage
    ✭✭
    Oh Oh Oh I found the Grim Harlequin and would love to buy it.. Please make it available again and not for one day :P
  • Anacario
    Anacario
    ✭✭✭
    These crown store exclusives are usually available during big events, like Grim Harlequin during Witches' Festival and Frostcaster during New Life. So if I had to guess, this will be available during this year's Midyear Mayhem event, sometime in June/July. As for why they put it in the game in Feburary, beats me.
    "There's an old Orcish saying about shields. I don't remember what it is, I'm just saying. There's an old Orcish saying. Buy a shield."

CP 1121
    PC NA
    Beta Tester / Member since November 2013
    In-Game-Name: @barblebapkins
    -Anacario Thunderbrewer ( AD , Altmer magsorc shock mage, main )
    -Revlyn Dres ( EP , Dunmer stamblade assassin )
    -Attrius Truiand ( DC , Imperial stamDK tank )
    -Dar'Jariido ( AD , Khajiit stamblade pacifist thief )
    -Cleans-Many-Rivers ( EP , Argonian magplar healer )
    -Idrayla Telvanni ( EP , Dunmer magDK fire mage )