The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Note to developers of ESO about Cyrodiil game play

SLackerLX
SLackerLX
Soul Shriven
I believe I shall express an opinion which may be the opinion of all adventurers and role-play community of ESO.
I should like to experience story-quest line game play in Cyrodiil as well. Many players would like to experience a pleasant evening RPG play in their favourite Province (please, blame Bethesda Softworks for their Oblivion game), however, currently it is quite an impossible task because the location is filled with idiots. Please, please, give them a cage. Please, create a separate layer only for murderous cretins and shoot-fighting champions with bravado larger than number of their brain cells and place them all together in that cage and help them murder each other with salivating pleasure. But let us, role-players of this game, experience the quest-line in Cyrodiil as well.
Thank you
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned, there is already a single-player game for exploring Cyrodiil. Within ESO, you have almost 30 strictly pve zones for your exploring and questing pleasure. Complaints about players participating in PvP in the only dedicated PvP map seems like...a tantrum.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • SLackerLX
    SLackerLX
    Soul Shriven
    @Reverb

Philip Zimbardo's Stanford prison experiment.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What story-line questing?

I've done all of the Cyrodiil quests and none of them have more plot than the most basic delve quest in PVE.

I suggest, if you want to complain about a meaty questline lockes behind PVP-land, you complain about the Imperial City main quest, because that was a pretty darned good story. There's nothing like that in Cyrodiil.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    As mentioned, there is already a single-player game for exploring Cyrodiil. Within ESO, you have almost 30 strictly pve zones for your exploring and questing pleasure. Complaints about players participating in PvP in the only dedicated PvP map seems like...a tantrum.

Amazing.

And OP, those players are playing the game as intended. Yet you wish to Insult them/us all across the board.

Yet when someone 'griefs' a member of the RP community by looking at thier pet wrong the world loses its mind....

There are plenty of ways to enjoy Cyro avoiding folks as is. And untill we have PvP in every other zone it should stay as is.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP