Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pheasant Pluckers Guild - PvP, PvE (Vet and Normal), Social, Crafting and Trade

• Kianstef
    Kianstef
    Soul Shriven
    can i join this guild

gt: Kianstef

thanks!

(sorry for bad english!)
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    Kianstef wrote: »
    can i join this guild

gt: Kianstef

thanks!

(sorry for bad english!)

Will get an invite sent to you :)
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • Triple22
    Triple22
    Soul Shriven
    Hey looking to join

xbox GT: Triple22

message me and ill log in to join! still gotta hit rank 10 but won't take me long!
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    Triple22 wrote: »
    Hey looking to join

xbox GT: Triple22

message me and ill log in to join! still gotta hit rank 10 but won't take me long!

Will get an invite sent over shortly :)
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    Hi, was wondering if it would be possible to get a guild invite my GT is VampireSmile. Played since day one but had a couple of months break but looking to get back into the game
    Faal Kro. Sorcerer. Breton of the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • littleun83
    littleun83
    Soul Shriven
    You guys sound awesome. Please send an invite if you’re still looking for players! Littleun83
  • DE1997
    DE1997
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

Your guild sounds great. Please could I have an invite?

GT: DE1997
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    Hey is this guild still recruiting?
    Faal Kro. Sorcerer. Breton of the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • GWINDHA1R
    GWINDHA1R
    ✭✭
    I would love to join: GT= GWINDHA1R
  • SoftBandit
    SoftBandit
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,

If you have any spaces could I be invited please?

Thanks so much :)

GT: NotSoSoftBandit
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To my knowledge guys, this guild has more or less died/gone very quiet right now due to infighting and politics.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • SaphieDragoNel
    SaphieDragoNel
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join please send an invite to SaphireDragonel.
    Look forward to being part of the guild 😁
  • BlyatPound
    BlyatPound
    ✭✭
    H
    Join Pheasant Pluckers guild on EU XBoxOne.

A PvP and PvE guild with active chat, always full guild which replaces inactivity and consistant trader placed in the best locations.
    If you are looking for a guild that isnt elitist but at the same time doesnt suffer idiots, that accepts everyone and treats them like family...that will help you raise your skills and shares you might have found what you are looking for. Guild activity every day. We do have a waiting list as our very popular, but everyone prooves themselves in pheasants by thier own merit and yes we will take you all because every pheasant is pleasant. We have guild meetings and our hall is going to be entered into the competition with many other members too. Not just advertising, come check it out for yourselves. We are the real thing. Guild meetup this year at EGX in Birmingham. No guild fees. Find more information on www.pheasant-pluckers.co.uk or YouTube (pheasant pluckers), facebook (facebook.com/pheasantpluckers2), twitter or instagram. 24/7 chat via messenger too;)

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can join Pheasant Pluckers....we are plucking awesome!

Hello mate, was hoping you could invite me to the guild? My GT is BlyatPound - I'm a 251CP magsorc with some OK gear, I would still count myself as a pretty new player as I've only been playing 2 months. I would love to join your guild as no one in area chat seems to want to talk on the mic!

Mant thanks
  • Sirius653
    Sirius653
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good guild that won't die after a few weeks. Would like an invite if your still recruiting. GT ChaosDog23.
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    PHEASANT PLUCKERS

RECRUITING FOR ALPHA PROGRESSION TRIALS TEAM AND PvP TEAM

We are looking to recruit 2 DD’s and are looking for a dedicated Tank for our reserve. However you will be tested on a dummy and must hit minimum of 40k you will also be tested on your game play. We have finished VMol and are there currently looking to move to VHof or VCR.

Anyone who applies must be:

� Mature and respectful at all times, with the commitment to be a team player & stay for the allocated time.
    � A minimum cp of 680 unless proven to be very competent by raid leader.

For our PvP team anyone is welcome but you must be DC, no CP required.

If you wish to apply please contact Fivedinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792 GM of Pheasant Pluckers Guild on EU/Xbox
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    We are far from dead Bonzo! :wink:
  • zax1bg
    zax1bg
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, if you have a empty spot for a new member my Xbox gamertag is zax1bg
  • RetroPete
    RetroPete
    Hi

Mind if I join?

GT RetroPeter
  • mattcallanan2016
    mattcallanan2016
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Would really appreciate an invite.

XBOX GT: MournfulRanger
    Character: Joric Farseer

Thank you

Matt
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    Get them to you guys today hopefully:)
  • zax1bg
    zax1bg
    Soul Shriven
    Tanks i received invite. For now i will try to understand mechanics of the game and improve my skills.After that i will join to guild fight.
  • Odie71
    Odie71
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya

I am looking for a guild that will help with my character build so I can take on trials and dungeons both vet and normal. I have I have been playing for a long time high cp level but only recently started to play the game seriously so still don't know what I am doing.

So if you have a space could I get an invite to the guild.
    GT: Odie71
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    Dear zax, we do a training program for people who want to learn and are happy to teach you. We do this as we hope we invest our time with you and show you what we have to offer it comes back to us, its not a bunch of words we really do this. I look forward to hearing you in chat:) Odie not a problem, ill invite you later and lets get you started;) Best way to get involved guys is to drop into the in-game guild chat and talk to our members, they will tell you all about it and what they think. If you join before Saturday we also have a guild meeting in game which all members are invited to. every month we meet and it helps form what the members really want as its your guild after all:)
  • TechnoSausage
    TechnoSausage
    ✭✭
    Hi

Can I get an invite to your guild please?

My xbox gamertag is - TechnoSausage81

• FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    Hi mate Ill ask someone to invite you right now:)
  • TechnoSausage
    TechnoSausage
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I'm in now, appreciate the invite :)
  • baggyant
    baggyant
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get invite to guild please

Gt is Baggyant
  • davidtb1982
    Have you got space

Davidtb1982
  • MatrixZo
    MatrixZo
    Soul Shriven
    Room for one more?