The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serjustin19's Future PvP Guide. (Please Ignore for Time Being)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
To be determined. Unsure when, but my Internet issue is important right now. I prefer Show, hence Internet issue comes to play. I'll try do written guide also, but I like showing better in video. Guide for what works best for me and how I would love to see others do it. (If they want) 3+ yr in Cyrodiil. Veteran PvPer (Very bad at damage and surviving) Great at decoys and Siege. Played all 3 wonderful alliances. Not one is my enemy. We are all big happy family. (Especially the ones whom teabag me when I dead.)
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm intrigued..!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kynseon watch this one closely for tips.

I'm ok at damage and surviving, but I'd be interested in upping my siege game.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    @kynseon watch this one closely for tips.

I'm ok at damage and surviving, but I'd be interested in upping my siege game.

@pzschrek @kynseon (yes you to)

I'm afraid I have to draw diagrams. For the time being. My drawing will be outmost horrible to. Also I will "accidentally" confuse" others with my writings and illustrations. No I will not make a box diorama. I'm not good in arts.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on April 17, 2018 4:43PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI, this is what I mean my Internet is issue. My static in form my isp uses both Google dns. But with these speeds, really hard to play eso. Thanks for understanding sadly :(

2018_04_18_21_31_25.png