Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Faceless Immortals is recruiting members! Free bank space access! No dues! Weekly Events!

lucas928
lucas928
We are a new guild and are hoping to expand our membership. We are primarily a social event guild, however, we pretty much do it all - PvE, PvP, crafting and the like. Our members enjoy helping new players level-up, run dungeons, kill world bosses and complete dailies. We want to help you in the game no matter what your focus is if we can - just ask in guild chat! Although there are no dues, we ask that members donate what they can. We still need new members for our guild store but we will be doing a weekly raffle event as well as a grab bag. Also check out our new guild hall at the Twin Arches,visit xXHawkEyeXx623 primary residence.

Our guild provides a relaxed atmosphere for players who simply enjoy the game - whether it be a casual interest, or a strong passion. We like to avoid drama (isn't there enough of that in the real-world?) - so if you need a place to chill, The Faceless Immortals may be the place for you. Also it helps if you are a game of thrones fan. Our guild name is based off of the Faceless men.
Our membership base is primarily 18+.

Interested? Leave your GT below, and I'll add you! Or, feel free to message me - my GT is xXHawkEyeXx623.

We look forward to meeting new people and growing our guild!

Valor Dorhearis!
Edited by lucas928 on April 8, 2018 10:47PM
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    What faction do most of you PvP on?
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Daggerfall
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    I'll take an invite @TheBronox
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Invites will be sent later this evening! :)
    Edited by lucas928 on April 8, 2018 10:48PM
  • GriffinMoses
    Add me xnoleafkloverx
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    invites sent!
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Still recruiting! Just post your GT here and I will get an invite out to you as soon as possible!
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    As soon as we get more people,we can start weekly events! Just send me a message if you are interested! GT is hawkeye8836
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Also the first ten people that join get officer privileges and can invite others!
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Soon we will have a guild hall!
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    We now have a guild hall located at the twin arches! We only need two more members and we can start doing grab bag events,raffles and have bank access for everyone! Send me a message for an invite!
  • Kylestyle
    Kylestyle
    Soul Shriven
    Add me xAOAx Divine
  • HighWar_Knight_XB1
    HighWar_Knight_XB1
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild please.
    I do have a mic and over the age of 18.
    I am a PvE player. :)

GT: HighWar Knight
    Edited by HighWar_Knight_XB1 on April 4, 2018 5:26PM
  • LemurDermot
    LemurDermot
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, just started playing ESO and looking to join a guild to get more out of the game!

GT: Lemur Dermot
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Invites will be sent in a few hours
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Invites sent!
  • Freshy186
    Freshy186
    Hello id like to invite your guild to our na community on discord. We have multiple guilds in it. If your interested heres the link
    https://discord.gg/2d7qcjN
    If not sorry to bother.
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Thank You for the discord invite!
  • fubar0331
    fubar0331
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player looking for a guild.
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Welcome! Just comment your GT and I will get an invite sent to you as soon as im back on.
  • TheLastProphet
    TheLastProphet
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player as well, need a guild for selling and trading. Still building new gear for healing. T0kitUp <- GT the 0 is a zero. TY
    Edited by TheLastProphet on April 15, 2018 5:20PM
  • Elitebalthazzaar
    Elitebalthazzaar
    Soul Shriven
    My buddy and I are interested in joining. We are mature adults with children who are laid back and play ad often as we can. I'm a returning player and he is new. GT elitebalthazaar and splinter ghost.
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Welcome! Invites will be sent later this evening!
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Tried to send you and your friend an invite but it said you can’t be in more than 5 guilds and your friends account wasn’t found
  • Elitebalthazzaar
    Elitebalthazzaar
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry about that I forgot that I was in a bunch of old guilds from when I played before. Try it now. Gt elitebalthazaar and splinter ghost or gh0st.
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Invites sent!
  • bfox1775
    bfox1775
    Soul Shriven
    Returning to ESO after about a 2 1/2 year absence would like to get back into the game with a good social guild if you still have room

GT: CaptnAmerika1775
  • SeattleRic
    SeattleRic
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player as well. Would love an invite. GT SeattleRic
  • lucas928
    lucas928
    Hey cap,I couldn’t get the invite sent to you because of account not found. Invite was just sent to you seattleric!
  • bfox1775
    bfox1775
    Soul Shriven
    lucas928 wrote: »
    Hey cap,I couldn’t get the invite sent to you because of account not found. Invite was just sent to you seattleric!

Dangit sorry there's no a it's CptnAmerika1775