Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Bump If You Want Your Bonus Content Tied To Account

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
If your like me you want your bonus/premium content tied to your account and not a character on your account. Bump this thread if you agree. Lets make sure our voices are heard. o:)
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Rantolo
    Rantolo
    ✭✭✭✭
    As in what? vanity pets? maps? rings?

Can trade maps and pets (via bank)... so only thing I think you are talking about is Rings of Mara?
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I would like it for each character I create, I just dont see it happening...

I just wish I had a separate bank for just the character instead of soley one for my account.

Because of how I played in past games, it makes adapting more difficult. So I will have to change first.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rantolo wrote: »
    As in what? vanity pets? maps? rings?

Can trade maps and pets (via bank)... so only thing I think you are talking about is Rings of Mara?

Everything. Vanity pets, maps, et al. I know some players have accidentally deleted this content while attempting to create a new character; honestly this is happening because the way it works now is not intuitive. The fact that we have warning messages on the forum and game loader reinforce this.

• kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanity pets should not take up an invientory slot.
  • Rantolo
    Rantolo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then my answer to your post is NO!!!

I don't want to have a monkey, crab, scuttler, imagkin, maps, rings... all taking up inventory on every charc.... Inventory space is a premium and that is a lot of crap to take up that space

what I could get on board with is some way of having the vanity pets not take up inventory space.... kinda like quest items
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rantolo wrote: »
    Then my answer to your post is NO!!!

I don't want to have a monkey, crab, scuttler, imagkin, maps, rings... all taking up inventory on every charc.... Inventory space is a premium and that is a lot of crap to take up that space

what I could get on board with is some way of having the vanity pets not take up inventory space.... kinda like quest items

Agreed, vanity pets should not take up an inventory slot; this is also something surprising to me. I've played a number of other MMORPGs and they don't place things like vanity pets in your inventory.

• Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just the pets, not the maps. It's basically item duping if the maps are created every time you make a new character (as the locations are static).
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I'd love it if all Vanity pets just went away. It's like a zoo out there. How is it special if everyone has them?

Or at least make it so that only the Player who owns them can see them.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'd love it if all Vanity pets just went away. It's like a zoo out there. How is it special if everyone has them?

Or at least make it so that only the Player who owns them can see them.

I think this will change significantly over time; remember most of us have them by virtue of having bought the Imperial Edition or having participated in the Beta which will not be true for everyone a year from now (or even 6 months).

• ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing this thread, as our Community Rules do not allow petitions. You are welcome to create a discussion on this topic, but we do not allow the creation of petitions. Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.