Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which campaign have you set as 'home'?

Inversus
Inversus
✭✭✭✭✭
And do you plan to stay with that campaign?
Edited by Inversus on March 31, 2014 4:45PM
VR14 EH Sorc
VR1 AD NB Crafter

Which campaign have you set as 'home'? 563 votes

Bloodthorn
12%
MetabolicOktaineTabbycatLauraNickel1dol_ESOshadows_hand_ESOShpongleHalcyenNathireZennthusZythosjeffreyb14_ESO3Nighthawke89PyatraImperator_Clydusmstout7419b14_ESOOmestesSamrielVoINSpieleNerd 71 votes
Scourge
4%
DaddyBetaTestgkruck_ESOKadoozyRogbulljake_edwards_b16_ESORebHappyFlowerNinoganbchaykowskib16_ESOP1RATEjames_hulmeb16_ESOCat_70ESOyvanbroeckpreeb18_ESOZargoriusXiodowFoxeszBearsusHridhtplink3r1Asltok 25 votes
Chrysamere
6%
driosketchGeeYouWhyBraidasexplicitdeedsb14_ESOSublimeEsoullrich_nicholsonb16_ESOelderscrollsonlineb16_ESO122DoyenOskinTwystwOOOOt_of_SDEzikielStormemil_e67b16_ESOSeveranrobacooperb16_ESOaaaydinAngelofAwemckenziealexpappaizeb17_ESO2 35 votes
Auriel's Bow
25%
GenevCarmagKodiakKillgarBeastDannyboyAndrolesSmayes97_ESOMrDDTdark_lord_connelly_ESOSpidermonkEmrysTeargrantsAthriumbgriff87RisenDragondanielclettermanb14_ESOdiki85b14_ESOLaverathanAdrahel 143 votes
Wabbajack
19%
Udyrfryktegdodd_ESOTamisanBaldrickLionheartHawkeBwaite43DaenerysKidKablamShadowViperNekOnOkOwadekendall85_ESONadijehShanethedarkBladorthinWolfaenfrwinters_ESOeolLobselvithbmilohillb14_ESOchrisrogers22b14_ESO 107 votes
Volendrung
2%
ArthnoxxeevilwaysFreemanSutnaSirCriticaltoaaestarrsmill13inkytheblotjafloDarmanSnowrunnerCatches_the_SunEryndir 12 votes
Skull Crusher
9%
limeli8ifiwman_ESOimowen70_ESODuranBurnsalex.brezinski_ESORhajaZolaRykothjoshisanonymousCeldrynBlicriddMalkavianqueendoug_martin05b14_ESOdrekkanlycurgusb14_ESOCatdrexionlookinojib14_ESODeadneckSolitaireCorzasbeinsb14_ESOIxtyr 52 votes
Dawnbreaker
13%
PRX_FableAldjorRanarkVuronCaedusBenefactorNsainKewljag_66_ESOAlomarGallegobenjaminjaywaldon_ESOslander36tallennAlierion_ESOokatagaraath_ESOkevlarto_ESOdrzycki_ESOKiashFatalyisadri_sumb14_ESO 76 votes
Goldbrand
3%
SirPuppingtonVonHatancientegypt_ESOLordDayliquid_wolfAzaruldkp1998NordJitsubowerscaleb15b14_ESOChrisuFeodredNinjaC00Mscrappersapperb16_ESOIaitooRosveenstephanvoorncub18_ESOnatalia76moneybagginsKronymtec 18 votes
Hopesfire
4%
CutekhaosBrugunbrian.gatlin92_ESOBooiequethelb14_ESODealdrickGeneric_08_15HessenEnodocAbraCadabraAeslyn_Greyrandomriffyrocksprerb18_ESOFailiondemalusproject_tDawnwatcherMetaconSlyfeQujzF7sus4 24 votes
  • okatagaraath_ESO
    okatagaraath_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    I set dawn breaker immediately as an ebonheart character, and immediately regretted it. Hopefully some Ep and Dc guilds show up soon to make the match ups even.
  • ShadowViper
    ShadowViper
    ✭✭✭
    Wabbajack
    I did Wabajack and instantly regretted it. It's like totally dead and hard to get any of the kill quests done. There is ZERO coordination and ZERO communication there. Makes me wish I would have set Auriel's as Home. But grinding 15k AP so I can switch is gonna be brutal.... and waiting 90 days for the campaign to end.... even worse!
  • ShadowViper
    ShadowViper
    ✭✭✭
    Wabbajack
    And now it seems like Wabbajack filled up.... I'll take it lol!
  • RaynMaykr
    RaynMaykr
    ✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    Dawnbreaker really needs some EP and DC people to fill it up to offset the massive amount of AD there.
  • mstout7419b14_ESO
    Bloodthorn
    I picked bloodthorn and it is completely onesided, now stuck there til campaign ends. I mean literally 100s of EP running around, havent seen a single DC, and only like 10 to 20 of us AD.... so much fun lol
  • Bladorthin
    Bladorthin
    ✭✭✭
    Wabbajack
    Wabba is looking nice and balanced...
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrysamere
    We already got our first Scroll and Emperor. :P
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldbrand
    Dawnbreaker is screwed. Entrophy Rising, PRX and others stacked the deck.
    Edited by Azarul on April 1, 2014 3:45PM
  • adri_sumb14_ESO
    Dawnbreaker
    Dawnbreaker as AD but will most likely switch to Auriel unless more EP/DC shows up.
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    They need to have about 3 campaigns. That would even up the teams and make it less empty.
  • Jake71887
    Jake71887
    ✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    Dawnbreaker as AD but will most likely switch to Auriel unless more EP/DC shows up.

Yes please, do switch campaigns... Give everyone a break from the zerg.

• Igolbug
    Igolbug
    ✭✭✭
    Wabbajack
    I set Wabbajack like 5 hours after release because it's the best name!
    Igolbug
    V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
    WABBAJACK since day1!
  • jpbreonub17_ESO
    Skull Crusher

This is what you will find happening in this game. The most played faction will flood after the lesser-played faction's strong campaign, and the lesser-played factions will flee to where they can zerg, too. It'll never be balanced because as much as PvPers pretend to want it, they'll do everything in their power to ensure dominance.

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chrysamere
    For anyone stuck in a bad campaign:
    In preparation for Early Access, we have changed the campaign reassignment and guest campaign assignment cooldown to 12 hours. In addition, we have also changed the cost to reassign your campaign any time from 100,000 AP to 15,000 AP. This change was done to help you find your campaign of choice, and play with your friends in our first month with ease and lesser burden on their Alliance point gains.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Karkashan
    Karkashan
    Dawnbreaker
    Dawnbreaker. For a solo (mostly) player like myself, this has been a godsend, as I've managed to pick up 7-10 (can't remember) skyshards and got some random quests done. Wish I had a physical print-out of the SS so I don't have to log out every time I wanna research where dey at.

Might try using the Wii U web-browser, now that I think of it...
    grimabepraised
  • joanjett
    joanjett
    ✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    Yup Dawnbreaker is all AD lol!
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
  • Markster91
    Wabbajack
    And now it seems like Wabbajack filled up.... I'll take it lol!
    Wabbajack filled up quick!

• Reventius
    Reventius
    ✭✭
    Bloodthorn
    We need more Covenant soldiers on Bloodthorn. :#
    For The Covenant!

"I made the CV for each
    a character with a story comes to life
    without it, it is like the spoon in the cupboard"

-Azurya
  • RexOakie
    RexOakie
    Dawnbreaker
    I play on Dawnbreaker, for the Pact. I know, sucks to be me.
    Ebonheart Pact - Imperial - Dragonknight - Lucius Vaeliria
  • Laverathan
    Auriel's Bow
    I say Auriel's Bow, but it's actually Skull Crusher. It's so one-sided in DC favor there; They have Emperor, all the Elder Scrolls, and every single keep for lengths at a time.

Can someone confirm if Wabbajack is balanced in any way? I need a new guest server once I can set Auriel's Bow as my home. Thinking that or an EP heavy to get quests and exploration done.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodthorn
    Boodthorn.

I'm in Ebonheart and we are dominating pretty heavily having all the scrolls, but we did have some decently even skirmishes on both ends. And Yellow and Blue kept at least 1-3 keeps each tell much later in the night when we gave blue a break and pretty much took all of yellows.

Captured a keep, mine, farm, defended successfully and more on my first go, was a lot of fun. Very impressive how many players this game can handle with seemingly no lag. Did get a quite a few disconnects, but fairly fast relogs and otherwise smooth.

The southern and northern keeps went back and forth in control several times in the several hours I played it, tons of players there - well over a thousand judging by the ranking and huge battles were still going on up until the servers went down.

So yea was a good choice. Lots of fun.
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Azarul
    Azarul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldbrand
    Reventius wrote: »
    We need more Covenant soldiers on Bloodthorn. :#

Hold the line soilder. Our large guild Alliance is just gearing up to enter over the next few days.
  • WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    Frankly, I don't even know what these are.
  • tonytonesa
    Auriel's Bow
    Karkashan wrote: »
    Dawnbreaker. For a solo (mostly) player like myself, this has been a godsend, as I've managed to pick up 7-10 (can't remember) skyshards and got some random quests done. Wish I had a physical print-out of the SS so I don't have to log out every time I wanna research where dey at.

Might try using the Wii U web-browser, now that I think of it...

Get the add-on....or ALT-tab

• Failion
    Failion
    Hopesfire
    I picked Hopesfire because the name is seriously the best. xD

Not sure I'd say I regret it, but there are really few of us there, can't even do anything most of the time.
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    Joined dawnbreaker with my guild but sadly there is a serious lack of EP and DC joining the campaign. Unless it changes I don't expect to pvp till after I hit VR content. On the plus side we where easily able to get every skyshard.
  • Valiant29
    Valiant29
    ✭✭
    Wabbajack
    SO far I've had a lot of fun in Wabbajack as a member of DC. We are outnumbered by both other factions it seems, but so far the campaign has been fairly back and forth. Last night I had a blast defending Ash from both AD and EP. We held the Keep for a good two straight hours against both armies before they moved on.
  • chris.carr08b16_ESO
    Wabbajack
    Was on Wabba for about 4 hours today, managed to find one fight for DC.. about 200 EP vs like 15 DC, just checked there and the full map is red, not a single hot spot for DC
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Goldbrand
    I think once the game actually launches and once people are actually Vet Rank these campaigns will all fill up a lot.

I suspect they'll need to add more because these will all be full.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • rich_nicholsonb16_ESO
    Chrysamere
    Sublime wrote: »
    We already got our first Scroll and Emperor. :P

Your fighting next to no enemies though lol

It's all AD on Chrysamere atm really need more EP & DC to make things better!
    Patch 1.2.3 nerfed the game....
    Zergballing wrecked pvp......

Now waiting for Camelot Unchained!!