Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Those are no stallions.

• Sejha
    Sejha
    ✭✭
    Sejha wrote: »
    Could they just fix the horse anatomy in general? Those necks and heads are seriously creepy. All the horses look like they were born with that short spine syndrome that plagues some dog breeds.

Admittedly I'd love a general update. It would please a lot of people probably.

Then put up a poll and let the forums vote. Make it anonymous so no one gets bothered about their vote. Personally, I really doubt you are going to get all that different of results, but you never know.

How do I, do that exactly? I haven't noticed the option for a poll.

Under the General Discussion, when you create woukd create a New Discussion, there's a drop down that when let you choose to make a New Poll instead.

Duly noted. I was going to have a poll in this thread but hadn't seen the option when I started it.

Im kind of really confused, is the reason people are acting this way literally because theyre afraid of judgement from other people on site or something? Because ingame the response has always been positive, this backlash is new to the forums.
    Give werewolves a taunt. Let us do what we were made for.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For most people in game, they might think "sure why not, thats a pretty easy change, go for it ZOS,"

For most of us on the forums, we've seen ZOS take forever to address far more pressing issues. So for me personally, I am skeptical that ZOS would want to make this change- especially given other recurring issues with new mounts and horse anatomy.
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way that in a future patch that you guys could give the animals some kind of balls or something because its really gross seeing nothing at all.

This will never be topped as the greatest ESO request of all time :D:D:D:D:D

Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps the horses they are just wearing horse skin coloured pants so you do not see their horsey bits yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed a few off topic and unnecessary comments from this thread. Because of this, we have decided to close the thread down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.