The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to convert to Imperial of Morag Tong

carljokl
carljokl
✭✭✭
I don't know if this is a bug or a change introduced with the new style skill line.
I tried to convert some gear that I had converted myself to Imperial style and nothing happened. I get the menu with the option to convert the style. When I select it it drops back to the inventory and the style doesn't change. The same is true with Morag Tong style. Either the ability to convert gear is supposed to work but has broken or else ESO has removed this ability but still has the menu's available, which don't do anything.

I have had my Redguard and Nord running around in a hand-me-down Khajiit training set during experience grinding during the XP boost. They look like cat woman and cat man....May actually be kind of comical.
Aesthetically I could just use a costume to hide how they look.

It would still be nice to find out if this is a bug or a feature deliberately removed.
My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because of the outfit system, you can no longer convert items. Instead, you may use those styles for free on an outfit with any character on your account. To do so, take the character to an outfit station and you should find the styles unlocked.