The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Refund Please

Tyskie
Tyskie
Hi
I am experiencing the same lag issues as described on the forums. I can play the tutorial then experience 30 to 60 sec lag and frequent disconnection.

As the game is unplayable, and you have failed to deliver your "lag free launch promise" I would like a refund of the £70 I paid for the digital imperial edition.

I dont want a technical debate, just a refund. I can play WoW glitch free at the highest resolution on this PC and with my current ISP.

Very dissapointed !!

We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    Cmon, this is first launch days of the popular MMO. They never go lag-free.
    " Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • Esteevius
    Esteevius
    ✭✭
    Also, launch day is technically April 4th.
    - Esteevius
    "Wisdom Comes To Those That Are."
  • hackenb
    hackenb
    No lag here in austria - full HD resolution - high details on ...
    -
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    You will want to go to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask?phone=1 and handle it there. Doing this in a public forum is simply asking to get a flame war started.
  • Tyskie
    Tyskie
    ZeniMax Lead Developer Matt Firor rallied the legions of Elder Scrolls Online fans today with a lengthy post about what the studio's done and what it's planning to do to ensure a successful launch of the game.

Firor said that beta feedback and testing has been invaluable, prompting the team to streamline the starting experience and make combat "more substantial." He was also impressed by what he saw during testing: "Some of the things we've discovered with your help excite and inspire us -- like seeing that 98% of characters created have a unique appearance, or seeing the first emperor crowned in our epic PvP system -- while other findings challenge us to make the game better."

"We will make sure that no matter where you live, every player in North America, Europe, Oceania, and many places beyond will have a polished, lag-free launch experience," Firor promised.

• Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyskie wrote: »
    Hi
    I am experiencing the same lag issues as described on the forums. I can play the tutorial then experience 30 to 60 sec lag and frequent disconnection.

As the game is unplayable, and you have failed to deliver your "lag free launch promise" I would like a refund of the £70 I paid for the digital imperial edition.

I dont want a technical debate, just a refund. I can play WoW glitch free at the highest resolution on this PC and with my current ISP.

Very dissapointed !!

While i feel your pain, comparing WoW, a game that has had time to grow and fixed over many years, to elder scrolls online, not even 48 hours old, is just ignorant.

WoW was like this at launch for allot of people as well, it is how MMO's work. You can either work with ESO, and give them time to fix things, or possibly look to see about a refund, idk how or if that will work though. I'm sure they're just as frustrated as allot of people are as well, and will be doing there best to give people what they want.
    Edited by Reignskream on March 31, 2014 8:27PM
  • Tyskie
    Tyskie
    thanks, I played WoW from the start 9 years ago and it wasn't like this though.
    Been stung before with the PS3 Version of Skyrim which was very buggy and never fixed.
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyskie wrote: »
    thanks, I played WoW from the start 9 years ago and it wasn't like this though.
    Been stung before with the PS3 Version of Skyrim which was very buggy and never fixed.

Different things happen to different people with their different pc set ups. I clearly remember people having trouble with these kinds of things at wows launch as I was one of them. But reguardless, i hope they can help you out with what you want m8.
    Edited by Reignskream on March 31, 2014 8:31PM
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We understand your frustration, but will need to close this thread as it is not a request for technical support. @Tyskie - sending you a PM to address the issue privately.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.