Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][PC][PvX/RP][EP] Come to The Remnants of Hope for Community, Events, and Friends!

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Have lots of stuff happening in our ESO Division here at The Remnants of Hope!

Ran our Dungeon Mayham event on Monday, running 5 groups through normal/veteran dungeons.

Screenshot_20180226_201848.png.84186497c2808a287db8aa70a3b398bf.png

On Tuesday a group of us attended our Cyrodiil Exploration PvP event.

Screenshot_20180227_235010.png.e541c162bbb3cb6d6f6633f853371475.png

And then,

On Wednesday a group of 12 Remnants embarked into Hel Ra Citadel and came out with shiny new l00t. Trial by Fire raid events happen every Wednesday at 8:30PM EDT.

Screenshot_20180228_195002.png.e56cd95d233388a0b3d5100165ab9a56.png

Looking forward to the rest of this weeks events, which consists of:

Thursday: Roleplay in Tamriel @8:30PM EDT
    Friday: World Boss Train @8:30PM EDT
    Saturday: PvP Siege in Cyrodiil @8PM EDT
    Sunday: Leveling With Friends @9PM EDT

If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Sometimes war is hell!

Here's a shot of our small group that ventured into Cyrodiil on the weekend! It was a beautiful fall day, as you can see by the colours on the leaves and our small force met considerable resistance... in fact one of us (okay it was me) was so injured she had to rest in a chair to take the picture. ;)

Screenshot_20180304_001102.png.8c57de23c44b8c4819a84ec6f8184ebf.png

But that doesn't keep us down for long because we have a whole WEEK full of fun events coming up!

Monday: PvE Dungeon Night!! @8:30PM EDT
    Tuesday: PvP Cyrodiil Exploration - Questing + Sewers!! @8:30PM EDT
    Wednesday: Tamriel Adventures aka Wacky Wednesday Social Night!! (All kinds of shenanigans here) AND/OR Trial by Fire raid event at 8:30PM EDT.
    Thursday: Roleplay in Tamriel @8:30PM EDT
    Friday: World Boss Train @8:30PM EDT
    Saturday: PvP Siege in Cyrodiil @8PM EDT
    Sunday: Leveling With Friends @9PM EDT

If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

Edited by Elyrazel on March 5, 2018 3:07AM
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Jester and Wynend on successfully completing their trials and becoming full members of The Remnants of Hope. Also a warm welcome to Sinthrax, Bushpossum, Dagadots and Falanx on being accepted as trial members.

E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to KiwiSpecial, Corsius, and Xilanxiv on successfully completing their trials and becoming full members of The Remnants of Hope. Also a warm welcome to Indecisive Zebra on being accepted as trial member.

E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    The Remnants of Hope is growing!

I would like to extend congratulations to boricuajj on becoming a full member of The Remnants of Hope! One of us, one of us! :)

And I also want to welcome lombardi14, MoonFluff, chardes29, Rainef, Gl4cier and rexkushman as trial members.

tumblr_m0sudr4KLk1rrdywqo1_500.gif

• Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Liteofqureshi, Mysticduck, and bushpossum on becoming full members of The Remnants of Hope and welcome vKMyst, cahyre, silentboba, Krike2150. Our family is growing and growing!

Also:

The Remnants of Hope were glorious in battle this weekend! We ventured into the sewers in the Imperial City and slayed Molag Bal and defended our territory!

Screenshot_20180310_234010.png.09a26fb6473aba739c1173571b1add68.png

Tonight we ventured into The Rift to explore, destroy dolmens, gather skyshards, do some delving and generally have some fun killing things and leveling our characters together.

Don't we look amazing???

5aa5eb15f1eb1_riftenjaunt.jpg.77f75c245c873fd25165bebb98b6b685.jpg

We have events planned for every night of the week so If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

Edited by Elyrazel on March 12, 2018 3:02AM
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Update time!! (That's different to Hammer Time!)

I would like to offer a warm and sincere welcome to our newest trial members, Jonnygadfly andLogistician!

The Remnants of Hope are still recruiting! We'd love to have you join our family; and that's what this community feels like - a family!

We cater to how YOU want to play the game and are all about play your way - PvE, PvP, RP, totally casual and everything in between!

We're also starting to get a more global player base and we'd like to build that more! We want more US West Coast, Australia and Oceanic players!

So... if you live in these zones or anywhere, and you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    First, a big welcome to our newest trial members Cobra1806, QuickNez and, Groth244!

In past posts we've shown members of The Remnants of Hope in battle against the opposing factions in Cyrodiil or grouped together to adventure across various areas of Tamriel! Today I want to highlight some Remnants gathered together for dinner... I'm certain there was much plotting, planning and intrigue!!

Screenshot_20180315_205419.png.da6795eb85b0d5d11e1b75ac7ad69c40.png

While most of our officially scheduled events are currently NA EST times we do have players on at all hours and are working towards more events scheduled at different times.

So if you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    A huge congrats to Indecisive Zero, Noxat and rexkushman on completing the trial membership to become full members of RoH, a multi gaming community.

The Remnants of Hope is still recruiting! We'd love to have you join our family; and that's truly what this community feels like - a family!

We cater to how YOU want to play the game and are all about play your way - PvE, PvP, RP, totally casual and everything in between!

While most of our officially scheduled events currently start at 9:00 PM NA EST times we do have players on at all hours and are working towards more events scheduled at different times. And there are always spontaneous daily dungeons, pledges, world boss and public dungeon runs.

So if you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

E'lisel

• Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    The other night The Remnants of Hope came together to help one of our own! IndecisiveZebra needed help with a world boss and many came to assist. But that wasn't enough for our noble fighters! They decided to take them all down!

Six out of six World Bosses were defeated!

Screenshot_20180319_013624.png.98873efff1b5ccde4dd69462cbd206ad.png

Then of course, much jumping off of cliffs had to happen, because for us, it isn't a World Boss train if we don't all follow our PvE Officer Telana off a cliff! (It's great fun and now something of a tradition!)

Screenshot_20180319_023723.png.143f83ac7701eade3782a48bfdd7d0f2.png

So if you're looking for a guild that helps one another, love spontaneous events and want to have fun and are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Quicknez
    Quicknez
    Great group of guys and gals! Nice to run with them.
  • Quicknez
    Quicknez
    As a newbie, I have done some PvP and PvE with RoH. They are very patient or maybe just good at muting their mics :D
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    A big congrats to cahyre for successfully completing the trial membership to become a full member of The Remnants of Hope! Welcome to the clan!!

And I would also like to welcome our newest trial members, ddtmm2 and Sinner07!!

It's difficult to find a screenshot of our crafting division, but I would just like to highlight that we have some extremely qualified, high level crafters who are very helpful in teaching all the ins and outs of crafting in ESO and are also willing to make full gear sets for members; extremely valuable in leveling that character to 50!

We're still actively recruiting so if you're looking for a guild that helps one another, love spontaneous events and want to have fun and are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Quicknez
    Quicknez
    Even tried a little story based in game RP and it was fun and very immersive. Since I am a newbie they carried me most of the way but I still enjoyed it.

Seems like there is something for everyone here.
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Thank you to everyone who came out for our World Boss Train Friday night! Had some great fun going around Vvardenfell, Craglorn and Wrothgar, killing all 6 bosses in each zone!

Our World Boss Train occurs every Friday at 9PM EDT. Come join in on the fun and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

Here are some captures of our shenanigans.

Screenshot_20180323_210541.png.a3105d48cd37be85a6ca3482284c7a3f.png

Screenshot_20180323_203254.png.b831333e6333b04ef02b22ed6dc404b2.png

• Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Last Wednesday, a group of Remnants embarked into Aetherian Archive and Maw of Lorkhaj and gained some great l00t! Our weekly Trial by Fire raid events happen every Wednesday at 9PM EDT.

Screenshot_20180321_195842.png.8520236336d0d9c65d44f7e8840d4070.png
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    I would like to throw a big welcome to our new trial members, Hylo, Naruto_Uza, Rowah, Halo_Squatch, Daizey, Kikila, Tronk, and Jaycemerollin! Glad to see so many great quality players joining The Remnants of Hope! Looking forward to many fun times ahead as we embark into Summerset Isle together this Summer!
    Screenshot_20180226_201848.png.84186497c2808a287db8aa70a3b398bf.png
  • Quicknez
    Quicknez
    I like that on the guild PvP nights, we go to the big boy campaign (Vivec) to fight for the Pact. It's exhilarating and a lot of fun being part of a siege or castle defense. Unfortunately most of what my lowbie toons are learning all about is how to get one shotted. :-)
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    RoH saw a major uptick in activity all last week due to the free week, that coupled with the Jester's Festival means plenty of fun times are being had by all.

A special welcome to our newest trial members Kikila (twilekmommy), Skedarking, larsvontired, Valmare, Eon_Hawklight, Tobogganwheely, calcrazy, and Elfinchilde.

And a huge congrats to our newest full members of the RoH multi-gaming community - Krike2150, Jonnygadfly, Quick (Quicknez), and TheGrothMan.

E'lisel

• Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    The Remnants of Hope were out in force tonight!! It's the Jester's Festival, so what better way to get the quest done and have fun than to do it in a HUUUUUGE group? So we all got together and knocked out the quests and then decided to mur... I mean rid The Rift of some nasty monsters... No one said murder... right, RIGHT???

5abef3ce48d11_2018-03-30Jester-WBs.jpg.72431cae7b35f6028a61db0562b01d47.jpg

Here we are all after taking down the last World Boss!

We have events planned for every night of the week! Our leadership runs regular polls for member input AND act upon the feedback and we have a blast on TeamSpeak!

If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY! Come join our family!

• Quicknez
    Quicknez
    To understand all aspects of Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) one would probably have to be a genius "rocket scientist", or be a member of a well organized guild full of skillful and patient players who take time to help you learn the game. Remnants of Hope (RoH) is one such guild / gaming community. Of course no one guild is the right fit for everyone but if you are looking for a positive, family oriented community in ESO, review the RoH website at https://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/ and if you like what you see, consider joining. Even rocket scientists need a hand every now and then.
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    First I would like to welcome our newest trial members, Clinton B, Rhorn, Patman300, Rakastra, Nyarleth, and TGIKay. It's wonderful to see so many new faces!!

And congratulations to silentboba, and ddtmm2 on becoming full fledged members of The Remnants of Hope.

I thought it was a good time to post our weekly schedule again. We don't expect everyone to do ALL the events we have scheduled, but we like to show that we try to have something for everyone.

Monday: PvE Dungeon Mayhem! 9PM-12AM
    Tuesday: PvP Adventures! 9PM-12AM
    Wednesday: PvE Trial by Fire 9PM - 12AM
    Thursday: RP Night 9PM-11PM
    Fridays: PvE Leveling with Friends 9PM-12AM
    Saturdays: Guild Social Event 7PM-8:30PM AND PvP Adventures 9PM-12AM
    Sundays: PvE World Boss Train 7PM-8:30PM AND PvP Adventures 9PM-12AM

So if you're looking for a guild that is organized, has lots of different scheduled events and are after a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY! Come join our family!

• Quicknez
    Quicknez
    RoH may not seem like a very large guild but there are people from many different time zones in the guild so there's always very friendly people in game looking for groups, etc. Sometimes makes it very hard to log off and go to bed.
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Our wonderful family is growing again! I would like to extend the warmest of welcomes to our most recent trial members, SerenityKellan, Curious_Kitty, LucyTheDevil'sDaughter, KlondikeBear, and boomshea_801. We look forward to getting to know all of you!

I want to also congratulate ... deep breath.... Daizey, Tronk, Hylo, Kikila, larsvontired, Skedarking, Halo_Squatch and Elfinchilde on completing all their trial objectives to become full fledged members of The Remnants of Hope!! Well done everyone!!

So it was an absolutely awesome weekend with our World Boss Train on Friday night and some PvP siege action on Saturday night! We had so many people it was hard to get us all in the pictures!

Screenshot_20180406_183354.thumb.png.da0b3c53add98f860d6de77dd697bbd5.png

Don't ask me why Cygnus was playing dead over in the lower left hand corner. He does that.

And I just love our PvP pictures where we all salute. :) We're not a huge army yet, but we have great heart and enthusiasm!

Screenshot_20180408_001354.thumb.png.745e7abadd58fb7800b9bbc8bab2a31b.png

So if you'd like to join a friendly, supportive, helpful, funny, warm bunch of people; a community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY! Come join our family!

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭

A special congrats to Valmare, Tobogganwheely, and NxtLvlOrNah (jaycemerollin521) for completing trial membership to become our newest full members of the RoH multi-gaming community.

E'lisel

• Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Well! This is what happens when I go a week without saying anything! I have been terribly remiss so I would like to extend a HUUUUGE welcome to our latest trial members: KimariOkami, MonotoneJynx, Hellturnip, Hokanu, Aedren , BigBurd95, Blobby Light, MoSteel, BazKur,Soul Diamond, and DigitalMonk! Welcome welcome welcome! (Some of these are already half way through their trial period!

And a big congratulations to Eon_Hawklight, calcrazy, Rhorn, Rakastra, and SerenityKellan on completing their trial membership to become full fledged members of The Remnants of Hope.

Being kind of busy myself I've missed out on a lot of the fun personally. Sad face! But that doesn't mean the others haven't had great fun! And just to prove it, here's a snapshot from a recent World Boss train!

Screenshot_20180413_190153.png.6a5404a1daaf38633bf245ed5b60438b.png

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to extend a warm welcome to our latest trial member SirKrisX (Juhkri)!

And a big congratulations to Curious Kitty on completing her trial membership to become a full fledged member of The Remnants of Hope.

E'lisel

• DigitalMonk
    Joined RoH earlier this week and have had a blast. A very engaged and welcoming community with a wide variety of people and play styles. One common theme - maturity, it's easily apparent and much appreciated. Oh btw they aren't kidding about the cookies...
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Hello ESO players! The Remnants of Hope would like to extend a huge welcome to our latest trial members, Marris Radwin, Valenseth, ZEE88, absenteefish, Valareos, Tritian (Keth73Death ), Erudaa (Cyth27), Simralin, and Hargriss (Cort_Thundershot}. Welcome one and all and all the best for your trial!

We would also like to congratulate LucyTheDevil'sDaughter, Patman300 and Boomshea801 on completing their trial period to become full members of our clan!!

Earlier this week we had to farewell our amazing, wonderful, awesome, brilliant, kind, funny PvE officer as he heads off for a well earned break! Yes, Telana, the starter of this thread and the person who initiated our tradition of jumping off cliffs during World Boss events led his final event on Monday night. In true guild fashion, he went out with a bang... with NO PANTS!

Pics or it didn't happen you say??? Behold!!

Screenshot_20180423_204327.thumb.png.fc42c970434bc4dd88af0c0446cf1124.png

We always have fun during our PvE events and I know our new PvE officer Skaal will continue to lead us on many adventures and jumping from cliffs!

So if you'd like to join us and If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

• Quicknez
    Quicknez
    One nice thing about this family styled guild is that ALL play styles, experience levels, and preferences (except maybe ERP?) are appreciated and welcomed. From personal experience, I like having patient and friendly guildees around to offer help and advice when I am trying to learn how to effectively tank, heal, and dps. So far no one has yelled at me for failing to tank or heal effectively in PvE. :blush:

I also like that Remnants of Hope (RoH) does not try to force or shame you into playing something that you don't want to. While I like the well planned and thought out guild RP, I prefer spending my time leveling CP or AP so I typically pass, but it's nice to have the option.

RoH is growing every week and although there is a trial process to join, I think it's worth it to determine that there is a good fit both ways. So if you want to be an active participant in the guilds growth, come join the evolution.