The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Casual Couples Gaming ?

Syntse
Syntse
✭✭✭✭✭
As there seems to be quite many couples gaming just casually, not interested too much into strict guilds with rules and regulations. Just playing with the better half for fun in their own pace.

Is there already a guild for such people with no obligations at all, just to share resources if wanted, maybe group together for some tougher caves/dungeons and meet and get to know other couples gaming also?

If not, would there be interest for such guild to exist?

- Just to gather together couples that game
- No PVP obligations or saying you cannot PVP
- No obligations to contribute to guild bank if not wanted
- No obligations to group together and play together if not wanted
- You get the point
Edited by Syntse on June 12, 2014 12:34PM
Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Ginaz
    Ginaz
    Hey @Syntse 'The Free City of Lochlainn' is the paramount of casualness. All we ask of you is to sign up to our forums so we can keep track of our members and say hello in chat :smile: . We also currently have a couple playing in the Guild

You can see our Thread here http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62455/the-free-city-of-lochlainn-eu-daggerfall-covenant#latest
    I have a reputation to uphold as the only thing that's Scottish and dangerous on the island
    The Free City of Lochlainn
  • matt.duganub17_ESO
    Were you able to find a guild like you were looking for? If so what is the name of it? I am trying to find something similar my wife and I can join and enjoy
  • Xesty
    Xesty
    Bah It created a 2nd account for me... weird
  • crazzyryley
    Hey there Syntse, CMW sounds like a good match for you, assuming that you are on the ebonheart pact.... in this guild we encourage members to group up, and pvp or do dungeons together, but you don't have to if don't want to. We also encourage teamwork and a mature community. This guild has no obligations but we will be running events on a weekly basis at the end game; and encourage players to join in for the fun if they want to and or can. you can see our simple to follow rules ranking system, and discipline system here

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62873/cmw-pvp-pve-guild-recruitment-ebonheart-pact#latest

we have our own teamspeak and guild website, you can post on the form I linked or contact me in game, @crazzyryley or crazzyry (I don't know what one you gotta add the name of character or account lol)
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    The Blades are not really a couples guild but we welcome everyone without any obligations. We are a small but very friendly guild and our members are helpful and playful. We're on the EU server and hope to be a long lasting guild in ESO's just starting future.

A bit more info about us here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62914/blades-eu-mature-casual-pve-pvp-ebonheart-pact#latest

You can pm me in game @SoulPT
    Edited by SoulPT on March 31, 2014 6:33PM
  • Samriel
    Samriel
    ✭✭
    <Boethia's Chosen> Ebonheart Pact
    The primary leadership of our guild is made up of two couples who have gamed together for many years and have run numerous guilds in various other games in the past. We continue to follow what has worked well in the past, all of our players are strongly encouraged (but NEVER required) to explore and enjoy all aspects of the game from PVE solo and group content (including veteran content), PVP (Small and large groups), Crafting, and even the occasional light RP (if you are in to that sort of thing).

We always have members who specialize and excel in each of these areas in order to give assistance and advice to those new to or unsure of how to proceed. We are a teamwork oriented guild with a strong emphasis on grouping (although again, not mandatory), and sharing.

Our only real requirement is a working mic and use of our voice comms for easier communication when grouping. Use of this is optional when not in a guild group, however most of our members use it all the time, so in-game guild chat will be mostly non-existant.

If you are interested in joining, or desire more info, see our recruitment thread HERE
  • Omnee
    Omnee
    Euphoria isn't strictly for couples, though it is run by my fiance and myself. I just believe in having fun, helping people (helping is my duty, not yours) and having the ability to rely on the guild if needed. If you have any questions feel free to message me
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great replies here and hopefully more will come as I'm sure many lovers and older couples are looking for such guilds.
    Edited by Syntse on June 12, 2014 12:36PM
  • ChrisGoesAFK
    ChrisGoesAFK
    ✭✭
    Syntse, good luck in your search. I think a couples guild is a great idea, you should put one together.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, seems quite quiet on the EU so today after I get off work, I'll create guild and we'll see if it gets going.

If interested you can already send account or char names in message to me on the forum or in game in both you'll find me with the name Syntse.

And yes it will be mainly intended for lovers,couples and families not random casuals however I don't think we'll be too picky. It should be all fun and games afterall.
    Edited by Syntse on June 12, 2014 12:37PM
  • Makarion
    Makarion
    ✭✭
    I created a guild today for my love and myself - and possibly for other casual, pve-oriented social players. We'd welcome light RP, although it will not be a focus. Both of us are avid crafters, so that's likely going to be well supplied for fellow members.

Feel free to contact me in game. We're around during US time zones and part of the Aldmeri Dominion (mostly); we don't bite (unless you ask nicely). The guild's name is "In Dulce Decorum", and you should be able to find me as @makarion .

Note: we're somewhat older gamers and we're be hesitant to recruit young players. Harmony among the members is the most important, after all, and we have no ambitions to become a large guild. That's what jobs are for.
  • jopsomer
    jopsomer
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I would be interested in such a guild on the US server, Aldmeri Dominion. Looks like just about all combinations were mentioned so far except that one :-D
  • aidevelopmentb16_ESO
    Feel free to stop by Moon Sugar Traders Inc. While the guild leadership does have a lot of interest in game economics, there are no requirements beyond reasonable behaviour. We are RP friendly (not required), and have at least 1 couple, and a few groups of friends. I think you'd be a great fit with us; primarily just a group of people looking to enjoy the new challenges in Tamriel together, scratching each others backs, whenever we can. I try my best to always be available to address any problems that may come up.

I hope you find what you're looking for, even if it is not our guild. :)

Cheers,
    @Lunalle
    @CatoTheElder
    Moon Sugar Traders Inc - GM
    Guild Website
  • Bargi
    Bargi
    As mentioned in the first reply The Free City of Lochlainn is a very casualoriented guild which suits couples very nicely. We got a few couples in our multi-mmo guild, and are expecting atleast one of those pairs to pop in at official release. What my buddy forgot to mention (but link thread says so) is that we are EU Daggerfall Covenant.

I've been with this guild since it got created in 2006, trough AoC, SWTOR, GW2, LOTRO, TSW and many more - and we still play a lot of them. I wouldn't have stuck there if thecasual apporach wasn't there.

Anyway; enough shameless self propmotion - good luck with the creation of your guild :)
    Bargi, breton dragonknight of The Free City of Lochlainn
    EU - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bargi wrote: »
    As mentioned in the first reply The Free City of Lochlainn is a very casualoriented guild which suits couples very nicely.

Anyway; enough shameless self propmotion - good luck with the creation of your guild :)

No shame in advertising on this case, there are plenty of people looking.

I'll be creating the guild in few hours and don't think it as my own but more like equal community of mature similar minded and relationship status people.
    Edited by Syntse on June 12, 2014 12:38PM
  • ConquerorDromtar
    Legion of the Hydra, www.legionofthehydra.guildlaunch.com, is a similarly oriented guild on the Ebonheart Pact side, NA server. We're a guild started by working adults for working adults. Our goal is to create a no-pressure community to enjoy playing the game in a light-hearted and respectful atmosphere. Couples are encouraged!

Please contact me via the above website or in-game via @&lt;myforumname>

Cheers,
    CD
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    Crimson Wing might be able to offer you what you are seeking...

We are on the NA server, Aldmeri Dominion
    • We have been around since 1996, and our members are loyal to one another
    • Our rules are very simple and common sense
    • We understand people have significant others and lives, and therefor everything is optional
    • Many of the people in our guild are married or gaming couples
    • We are what we jokingly refer to as casual hardcore, and are here to have fun

If you think this fits your criteria of a good guild, please check out...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64629/crimson-wing-multi-national-pvevp-rp-aldmeri-dominion-na-server-is-recruiting#latest
    Edited by BloodEagleb14a_ESO on April 2, 2014 12:29PM
    D'vali
    Celebrating 21 years of MMO gaming
    D'vali.org
    Multi-national PvEvP/RP [Aldmeri Dominion] NA server
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild for Eu for Casual Couples Gaming created.

All lovers/couples/families welcome to join and build the guild.

Official post can be found here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/65015
    Edited by Syntse on May 21, 2014 6:09AM
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Fangs of Ironglaive may be what some of you who posted within this thread are looking for. Please take a look:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66023/fangs-of-ironglaive-pve-pvp-crafting-trading-social-ad-na-server#latest

We are a small guild (as of right now) that is very community oriented. We are looking for mature members who are fun-loving yet respectful. We do not have any raid requirements, or obligations such as contributing to the guild bank or only grouping with guild members. While we encourage socializing a bit with other members, we by no means require it.

The Fangs of Ironglaive is an NA Aldmeri Dominion faction guild, however we do not require that members have to be AD.
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
  • Makarion
    Makarion
    ✭✭
    "In Dulce Decorum" is doing well. We're tiny so far, but the atmosphere is great and that's more important. If you're a family-oriented couple, interested in pve, exploring and/or crafting, and a friendly, social-first guild chat, look us up. We'd be happy to hear from you. You can find me in game as @makarion .

We have so far characters in all 3 alliances. We don't plan on ever having a guild store, since 50 members is definitely more than we're interested in. Helping eachother should be be rewarded with a smile, not with coin!
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like you took the plunge and made your own guild @Syntse

if that doesn't turn out to be what you had in mind we may well be able to help :)
    as you sound like you would fit in well with us, as we are most definitely couple friendly.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/68295/eu-ad-thecrusaders-pve-pvp-crafting-social-family#latest is our post on here or the link in my sig will take you to our work in progress site :) have a look round
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that there seem to be a lot of couples (lovers, married, with son, etc) playing in NA server.

Where are the couples on EU server? are there?

I'm sure there are. Maybe they are too busy playing or language barrier is too big to visit forums.

I've had many message exchanges with NA couples that see bringing couples together great idea. Eg. easy grouping for dungeons as you only need to find one other couple and you are set.
    Edited by Syntse on June 12, 2014 12:32PM