Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game isn't downloading

Fozzy7788
Fozzy7788
Bought the game today and am having issues getting it to download the game client. When the download starts it says it is downloading directx. After that is done a new progress bar called "updating" comes up and immediately moves to around half complete. Then it seems to freeze and not do anything else. Is this just how it looks while the game client downloads? Should I wait it out or do I have issues?
Any suggestions?
  • Viperlord79
    I am having same issue and if I click install game it does nothing somtimes it says initializing or it will say complete but does not download or install anything it just sits there I have let it run for 9 hours and nothing changed.
  • Midnightbottle
    they dont help i've been asking for two days