The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What’s your Favorite Mount?

• ashenehb14_ESO
    Other
    Great Elk or nothing.
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big Cats
    The first mount I ever bought from the crown store was my Senche Lioness and I always tend to go back to her if I switch mounts for any reason on my main char. I use my flame atro Senche a lot, too, but my Lioness will always be my fave. I use a wolf for my Khajiit's mount, though, something about her riding a big cat seems... off, lol.
    One of these days, if it comes back, I'll get the Dro'mAthra Senche, I LOVE that one and can't help feeling a bit envious when I see others with them.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Old Horses
    I prefer horses. The others can be nice, but I always think wolves and big cats would be better suited to living wild and free.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Old Horses
    When rare mounts become common, they also become absurd. I've switched back to horses because someone had to.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Old Horses
    Black horses
    ✭✭✭
    On PC I have the black senche and the dwarven spider mount which I really like especially the sounds and animations. On PS4 which I've been playing lately I got the Guar flame mount and the Bear frost mount. Both are really cool.
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    Bears
    Bears and Camels.

But to be honest, I think Horses are the best designed mounts. All the others look a bit funny and not necessarily in a good way.
    PC EU
    Healer
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    other
    I prefer interesting mounts, so the choice is inapropriate for me. And I do not like the look and movement of hexapods. (dwemer spider, aphis (nix ox))
    From the crown crate apex mounts I liket the elemtal ones, dwemer ones and stormacallers, I didn´t like undead ones, of the green ones other I am udecided.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a specific favorite as I like different mounts based on the character I am pairing them with. I like the flame atronach horse with my Dark Elf magDK, the new frostbane senche with my Khajit stamblade"thief", my orc stamplar "crafter" rides a camel of ill omen. I just like what ever seems to fit them best, it is the same way with the rest of my characters. If absolutely forced to pick I would probably have to go with piebald destrier as I have used it the most of any mount I have had.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Old Horses
    Despite of their sick look and silly animation, I prefer horses. Regular horses without shining/decaying/sparkling effects. The only exception for me so far is the Storm Atronach Horse, which I don't posses. Seconds for me are guars. Kagouties, Nix-Oxes and camels are also good looking. Dwemer animunculi mounts (robospiders) are great as well, but it's not my style. Cats, bears and wolves are just weird. If I were 6 years old, I'd probably love to ride a burning panther, a red eyed wolve or whatever, but I'm not.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    Nihility42 wrote: »
    I really like the new Sabre Cat mount. And the Nightmare Senche

vrVw6mQ.jpg

8Y5co2K.jpg

It's the Guy Fieri Senche, ready to take you straight to Flavortown! (Or Shornhelm, whatever).
  • Discord_Days
    Discord_Days
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Voted "other" for elk!
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Any normal mounts without any any stupid, flashy effects. Horses, guar, camels, etc. are all fine, as long as they don't have those effects.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • DarcyMardin
      DarcyMardin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Good Old Horses
      I actually love the sparkly horse.

I like camels, too.
    • POPSadopalis
      POPSadopalis
      ✭✭
      Bears
      How can you not love a big ol fluffy polar bear, especially one that i can control with my will power alone!
    • ArcaneBlue
      ArcaneBlue
      ✭✭✭
      Guar/Kagoutis
      I like the slapping guar buttocks motion. "hi-yaaa!" SLAP!!!!

I do "theme" mounts based on the character races though. example, my argonians ride guars, my khajiit rides a sehcne, my imperial rides the imperial warhorse...
      #teamEmeric
    • Sporvan
      Sporvan
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Black Camel of Ill Omen... love the Thieves Guild insignia details.
    • Surragard
      Surragard
      ✭✭✭✭
      Good Old Horses
      Still use the Imperial Horse as my main.
      I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
    • ghastley
      ghastley
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Bears
      How can you not love a big ol fluffy polar bear, especially one that i can control with my will power alone!

Mostly because you can't get one any more. That was available for too short a time. It needs a re-run.
    • Banana
      Banana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Big Cats
      Man lions.
    • Merlian
      Merlian
      ✭✭✭
      Other
      Zombie Horse
      PC NA
      |Merlian Nightstalker| - DC Imperial Magicka Dragonknight
      |Nix Nightstalker| - EP Imperial Stamina Sorccer
      |Kragdin Longrock| - DC Imperial Stamina Templar
      |Zane Killian| - EP Dunmer Magicka Nightblade
      |Alyia Bekker| - DC Breton Magicka Warden
      "If the job were easy, it wouldn't be any fun!"
    • anadandy
      anadandy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Good Old Horses
      Aeslief wrote: »
      The Witch-Knight Charger is still my favorite mount that I’ve ever seen in the crown store or a crown crate. I’d love to see more gorgeously detailed and culturally unique ‘mundane,’ non-undead, non-Daedric mounts.

That horse is the one time I regretted not making an impulse purchase. And I totally agree, more detailed, cultural regular horses.
    • Paazhahdrimaak
      Paazhahdrimaak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Guar/Kagoutis
      Pale Velothi Guar
    • SickleCider
      SickleCider
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Good Old Horses
      I keep saying it everywhere: I want a broader variety of horses! Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that they'd like to see the horses' models brought up to the quality of the other mounts, and I agree with that wholeheartedly. As for the kind of horses, I much prefer the ones that look organic; mostly the natural looking ones, but I'm broadly allowing for things like the nightmare courser, fang lair courser and zombie horse in this category. The elemental ones do nothing for me.
      ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    • WillhelmBlack
      WillhelmBlack
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Other
      It was the 'exclusive limited time only' Elk I purchased for 5500 crowns a year ago until ZOS made it free with gems.
      PC EU
    • Violynne
      Violynne
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Big Cats
      Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

• BigRiver
      BigRiver
      ✭✭✭
      Other
      The Great Dark stag for the win!
      Edited by BigRiver on April 2, 2018 4:48PM
    • Pajor
      Pajor
      ✭✭✭✭
      Big Cats
      Striped Senche Tiger :smiley:
      I won't use any other mount.
    • Cadbury
      Cadbury
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      None, I prefer to walk.
      Walking is good exercise. You can really feel the burn power walking through Craglorn.
      "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    • nooblox85
      nooblox85
      ✭✭
      Guar/Kagoutis
      Guar for sure
      Cliff racer enthusiast