Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragon Warrior Cosmetics Suggestion! I'll tell you I'll tell you The Dragonborn comes once again!

Vanya
Vanya
✭✭✭✭✭
Drem Yol Lok! :)

A suggestion.

I would love to see either permanent place or temporary offer for the" Dovahkiin" Dragon Warrior Costume. {Cosmetics}

I believe the price was 1000 Crown points. Sorrowful for I haven't seen it, I do own The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition on PC ~ Steam, but I've heard about the codes work only for console versions, or physical copies.

The Picture.
cYbqWov.jpg
~ Tis the iconic legendary default style/cosemtic used in trailers and promotional pictures/Posters. Skyrim have had enormous impact and influence over the Elder Scrolls Franchise in general. It was a catalyst for great many things. Dragon Warrior deserves it's place on Crown Store. I'll gladly pay 1,500 Crowns even.

Are you with me Sons of Skyrim?!

Daal Bron!
Edited by Vanya on March 31, 2018 7:15PM
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speechless, Nobody wants the outfit,Yes?
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You do know that the outfit looks like hot garbage in game right?
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I forgot this outfit existed lol. Probably because I never really see anyone wear it at all.

In all seriousness, I'm surprised ZOS didn't re release this outfit as part of the dragon themed update recently.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vanya wrote: »

Well, I have it already ;)

I do agree though, it should have been a permanent store item.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Vanya
      Vanya
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »
      Vanya wrote: »

Well, I have it already ;)

I do agree though, it should have been a permanent store item.

Indeed it should have been, It seems I shall teleport myself One thousand years later and gaze upon Dovahkiin outfit once more. A fool's hope stays , One day! *Prays to Akatosh*
    • TelvanniWizard
      TelvanniWizard
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      It´s a nice costume. But I have only seen it in game once since it was available. Perhaps wasn´t very popular?