The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial sewer sweep?

Zithor
Zithor
✭✭
I just read about this but google didn't bring up too much new info on this.
Is this still a thing? And is it done for the xp or loot?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you mean?

Players often fight in the sewers to hunt for the stamps, gather Tel Var and key fragments, clear the mini-boss zones, battle the flag-carrying bosses, and make their way to the center for Molag Bal's event. And, of course, to fight other players.
  • Zithor
    Zithor
    ✭✭
    It was the referrence I found to the sewers so I got curious if this was a grinding teq. for CP xp or what as I never really been in the PvP zone much. :-) But thanks for the answer, that's something I can look more into:)