Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for Casual PvE/PvP Guild

Donotcare1
Donotcare1
Soul Shriven
I post this because every guild that I join that states they are casual friendly doesn't really allow outsiders to join them in there tight nit group of friends within the guild. What I need is a guild that is willing to show me the ropes, assist me with understanding certain aspects of the game that I still fail at and invite me to certain events, such as trials/dungeons and pvp. When I play, for the short amounts of time that I can I want it to be meaningful. I don't have a lot of in game cash, my armor isn't the greatest and my knowledge is lacking even though I am CP 550'ish? Can't really remember. If anyone knows the perfect guild for me to join, please point me in the right direction. I have and am willing to get any 3rd party communication required.

To clarify, when I started playing this game my friend basically PL'd me and as much as I've tried to understand all the finer details of the game all I've really accomplished is leveling my enlightened XP. My friend also lacks in knowledge and because of this he too has become discouraged. I just know we would find more time to play if we had the right motivation. We used to play DAoC and had a great time with the guild we were in there, I want that again.
  • Donotcare1
    Donotcare1
    Soul Shriven
    I should add that all of my characters are AD
  • gorbcorb
    gorbcorb
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/399334/south-of-heaven-seeking-new-members#latest

Check us out! We a multi-game guild, but our ESO branch just opened a few weeks ago. Most of us have only known each other for a few weeks (or less!). We're mostly new to the game, but we have a couple veterans giving us advice. We are an AD guild, but haven't gotten around to group PvP yet. We're still in "level up" and "dungeon run" mode. Good luck on your search!
    Edited by gorbcorb on March 20, 2018 6:08PM
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.

All alliances are welcome however our guild PvP events are held within DC.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

Savina
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there. I would like to suggest checking out our guild Remnants of Hope. We are a multi-gaming community that has been around since June 2009, having an active player base in ESO, GW2, SWTOR, and WoW.

We have a huge emphasis on community, while partaking in nearly every aspect of the game (PvE, PvP, RP, Social, and Crafting). In ESO, we run a variety of different PvE events every week such as Dungeons (Normal/Pledges,Vet), Trials, World Boss/Exploration/Skyshard Hunting, and so on. We also have an active RP presence in-game, with a dedicated Officer overseeing RP events. With two regular PvP events weekly under a dedicated officer, that is another aspect we explore. (However, we are EP.)

We do try to take advantage of all that the game has to offer. If you feel so inclined, feel free to checkout our website at http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/ if you'd like to learn more! Visit our page on the official forums to see descriptions of some of our events. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/391507/na-pc-pvx-rp-ep-the-remnants-of-hope-is-recruiting/p1

And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! :) Best of luck in your search!
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Donotcare1
    Donotcare1
    Soul Shriven
    For future reference.. I will not divulge personal information to join your gaming community. If down the road after playing this 'video game' with the community I choose to join I decide to get more personal with them, I will. Until I know you in the game, you won't know me in real life.
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    I feel your pain and it is precisely why I have decided to form a pve progression guild from the ground up. We will never offer open recruitment because it opens us up to the very things you have encountered in other guilds.

If I have judge you correctly, this may be what you have been looking for. Please take a moment to check out http://Kharanoskillers.com to answer some of your questions and see if you would like to chat more. - @kiarrasw
  • Donotcare1
    Donotcare1
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested Kiarraswub but I have not been active enough on these forums to PM you. If @kiarrasw is your discord I can message you later but can't access it at the moment.
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    @kiarrasw is my in game name so just reach out in game if you like.