The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Jester Festival

POPSadopalis
POPSadopalis
✭✭
First time jester celebrant, wondering if farming for recipes is worth the time to sell them later on? did anyone make out last year?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubious Camoran Throne is a very good recipe that makes a commonly used drink for stam players. Given the demand and relatively short span of the festival, I expect prices on that one to stay high, though it may not go for the 300K it was selling for in my guilds on PC/NA before the festival.
  • POPSadopalis
    POPSadopalis
    ✭✭
    Dubious Camoran Throne is a very good recipe that makes a commonly used drink for stam players. Given the demand and relatively short span of the festival, I expect prices on that one to stay high, though it may not go for the 300K it was selling for in my guilds on PC/NA before the festival.

300,000!!! Holy crap, that's insane... well it sounds worth it then. Also, I am pretty sure you have answered everyone of my posts this week and considering the questions that come to my mind do not always come out properly in text I appreciate your consideration and time. Thank you!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's also a new furniture blueprint available from the Jester boxes that makes a Jester's pavilion tent. I don't know how much it'll sell for, but it'll be worth a bit since it's a "purple"-level blueprint and won't be available any more after the festival. It won't be worth as much as the Dubious Camoran Throne recipe, but it'll still be worth something.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ZOS changhed rng chance for DCT recipe (for better) because I got 2 of them from 6 boxes - or maybe I'm extremely lucky?
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler