The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for competitive guild NA

Camb0Sl1ce
Camb0Sl1ce
✭✭✭
On EU
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Confused ... are you looking for a NA guild or an EU guild?
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    @LiquidPony sorry I screwed up and posted this before I had typed everything out. Basically though I've been on EU since console launch, and EU seems so dead right now, so I've started leveling a character on xbox NA.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When you say "started leveling," what level are you? :)

I've got a competitive raid guild on XB/NA with multiple teams, we run all through the week at a variety of times, and we have openings for multiple roles.
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    I believe I just hit 38 last night, its a long road I know lol. I just got tired of logging on and spending my night standing around in shornhelm or beating on a dummy. Not to say that I don't raid, I do. I don't know about the trial community on NA but EU gets pretty old with "people not wanting to run with this person because theyre in that guild". Really feels kinda like segregation sometimes. @LiquidPony